Title: News/Content Specialist
The Frito Lay Memphis, TN – Oxford, MS Location has an opening for 1 Full-Time Route Sales Associate position.
The Frito Lay Memphis, TN – Coldwater/Batesville, MS Location has an opening for 1 Full-Time Route Sales Associate position.
The online applicant system will be open at 8:00 AM July 24, 2014. All applicants must apply on line at www.fritolayemployment.com .
Route Sales Associate – General
- Under general supervision, develops account sales and delivers products to various stores (i.e. grocery, convenience, schools, gas stations, etc.) within the designated route area.
- Driving delivery truck in and out of the distribution center. . The type of truck will vary by route and zone needs, up to and including a 24’ box truck. .
- Performs inventory for product cases in truck, loading and unloading products to and from truck and delivering product cases to customer locations, may use a 2-wheel dolly or other rolling product equipment.
- Displays product on display racks in customer accounts (Store Door Delivery). May create signs and displays on product. May be required to build displays of various sizes and heights.
- Empties product cases, flattens, loads back on truck and returns to the Distribution Center.
- Responsible for communicating and selling product promotions, displays and maintaining key locations in high traffic areas within customer locations.
- Ensures target goals are maintained for sales, waste and safety. Maintains daily paperwork and cash flow integrity.
- Directly impacts the sales process having continuous contact with customers. Decision-making is extensive, which is governed by policy and guided by procedure while focused on daily operations.
- Previous sales experience a plus. Able to read, write, communicate in English.
- This is a full time position, averaging 50 hours a week, days off will vary depending on route type, hour may vary, and position may require early more starts in order to accommodate vendor requirements.
- This position requires working in all weather conditions.
- A “clear” driving record for the past (3) years is required. A CDL license is not required.
- This position analyzes situation accurately, taking effective action; following written and oral instructions; organize and coordinate work; collect, chart and interpret statistical data, calculate mathematical equations, manage multiple tasks simultaneously, analyze and problem solve, communicating tactfully and effectively, working independently in absence of direct supervision; ability to work under narrow time constraints; while maintaining effective work relations with those encountered in the course of employment
- This position requires passing a pre-employment sales aptitude test, background investigation of work history and criminal check, a drug test and a Department of Transportation (DOT) physical.
- This job description should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of the position. Employees will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as may be required by their supervisor.
- Ability to climb, push/pull, bend, stoop, and kneel for extended periods. This position is classified as medium work. It involves frequent lifting, up to 15 pounds. On occasion, lifting of 40 pounds may be required. Position requires frequent reaching, pushing/pulling, and use of fingers.
- Ability to see (depth perception, near acuity and far acuity), hear, lifting 15 – 40 pounds.
NOTICE OF JOB OPENINGS
CITY OF MEMPHIS July 18, 2014-July 28, 2014
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
For a complete listing of job openings please visit web site at http://www.memphistn.gov/careers/default.html
THE CITY CHARTER REQUIRES THAT CITY EMPLOYEES MUST ESTABLISH RESIDENCE WITHIN SHELBY COUNTY WITHIN SIX (6) MONTHS FROM DATE OF EMPLOYMENT. PROOF OF RESIDENCE WILL BE REQUIRED AT THE TIME OF HIRE.
DURATIONAL REGISTER VACANCIES
The following position(s) will be filled from the Durational Register. Applicants who are currently on the Durational Register will be eligible for the position(s) listed below according to their qualifications for the position(s). Applications for the Durational Register position(s) are accepted online only. Applicants who apply and are not currently on the register will not be considered.
GENERAL CLERK/A Public Works/Street Maintenance
J. O. #14-110 (1 Opening)
Annual Salary: $26,166.40 – $38,459.20
Bi-weekly: $1,006.40 – $1,479.20
Works under the general supervision of an assigned supervisor in a city division to perform semi-routine clerical duties including applying detailed knowledge of departmental policies and procedures. May perform duties including, but not limited to, the following: independently maintain and update data in various advanced software applications such as spreadsheets, databases, etc.; create and edit various reports; greet and respond to phone calls and guests; maintain various records and files; and proofread, edit, and/or prepare written correspondence, presentations, charts, etc. Must be able to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing. Requires ability to operate a personal computer to utilize various office software applications. Must possess a high school diploma or GED equivalent and three (3) years of clerical experience; or any combination of experience and training which enables one to perform the essential job functions. Must complete a battery of tests as deemed appropriate by Human Resources to evaluate various administrative office skills.
GENERAL CLERK/B Public Works/Solid Waste Management/Democrat
J. O. #14-111 (3 Openings)
Annual Salary: $24,690.90 – $36,046.40
Bi-weekly: $949.65 – $1,386.40
Works under the supervision of an assigned supervisor in a city division to perform routine clerical duties including applying general knowledge of departmental policies and procedures. May perform duties including, but not limited to, the following: maintain and update data in various software applications such as spreadsheets, databases, etc.; greet and respond to phone calls and guests; maintain various records and files; and proofread, edit, and/or prepare simple written correspondence under guidance of supervisor. Must be able to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing. Requires ability to operate a personal computer to utilize various office software applications. Must possess a high school diploma or GED equivalent and two (2) years of clerical experience; or any combination of experience and training which enables one to perform the essential job functions. Must complete a battery of tests as deemed appropriate by Human Resources to evaluate various administrative office skills.
NOTE: Before applying, please update your profile through your “My Account” screen (address, employment history, education, etc.) to ensure the most current and accurate information will be considered. Please note that incomplete applications may not be considered. You may be contacted via email regarding your application.
- Stand-Up Forklift Drivers for all shifts; looking for applicants who can drive an Order Selector, or Reach Truck, Or Dockstocker or Pallet Jack
- Staff Management
- Millington and Memphis
- Application Closing Date- n/a
VERITAS INCARE JOB FAIR
Date: July 29 Time: 9am-4pm
Location: 6301 Village Grove
Employment Opportunities Available:
- CNA (all shifts)
- LPN (all shifts)
- Resident Care Director
- Executive Director
Come dressed for success and bring copies of your resume. Veritas InCare is an EEO Employer and Drug Free-Workplace
Summary of Position:
Agricenter International has a full time position open for a landscape person. Must be familiar with landscape equipment including weed eaters, chainsaws, hedge clippers, etc. Must be familiar with planting of flowerbeds, mulching, pruning of bushes and all outdoor yard maintenance. Must be able to work without constant supervision and work in the outside environment. Only experienced workers will be considered. Must be able to communicate and understand English.
Health Insurance will be available after 30 days. There is a 90 days probation period.
Apply Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the Agricenter International business office located at 7777 Walnut Grove Road, Memphis, TN 38120.
You may also contact Mark Moore at 901-757-7777 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Memphis Academy of Science & Engineering is seeking licensed teachers in the following disciplines: – HS Economics/Government/Finance – HS Engineering/Technology (STEM) – HS MATH – HS Ecology/Earth Science – HS Music or Art – MS 6th ELA We are a forward-thinking secondary high school looking for a highly-skilled, extraordinarily-committed teachers who are licensed and highly-qualified in his/her discipline. We are seeking individuals who will devote an uncommon focus toward excellence and demand it from their students, themselves, and their colleagues. These are full-time teaching positions with full benefits for the 2014-15 academic year. (paid summers off but some professional development will be required during non-instructional time).
Please send resumes to: email@example.com
BUDWEISER OF MEMPHIS
DELIVERY REPRESENTATIVE – LOCAL – CLASS A CDL REQUIRED
Budweiser of Memphis is seeking a self-motivated, highly-organized “people person” who will deliver draft and package products while providing quality service to our customers. This is a local delivery position with no overnight travel. This is a full-time regular position offering excellent benefits, including medical, dental, and 401(k) plans, paid vacation and personal leave, plus more. Delivery Team members receive a clothing allowance for Budweiser logo attire.
The Delivery Rep’s primary duties are to deliver and merchandise products that have been purchased by our customers. The Delivery Rep is expected to conduct a daily Pre-Trip Inspection of his assigned vehicle and will ensure all required tools and equipment are available on the truck. The Delivery Rep must maintain a driving record that is acceptable to the Company; will possess a current valid Class A CDL, a clean driving record with few or no infractions, current valid DOT card, and current valid personal automobile insurance. Delivery Reps are expected to know and adhere to all DOT regulations. Prior product delivery and/or merchandising experience in a retail sales environment is preferred.
The Delivery Rep is responsible for maintaining strong, productive relationships with all customers. We’re looking for a person with good knowledge of the Memphis market, or similar markets, who enjoys being out in the trade with the customers and taking care of their product delivery needs. The Delivery Rep represents the Company so professional appearance and conduct are required. The Delivery Rep is expected to unload each account’s order, place it in the designated area inside the account’s facility, fill all coolers and shelves, merchandise/face and straighten all products in the retail space, and rotate stock appropriately according to expiration date.The Delivery Rep is responsible for maintaining product freshness by moving products as necessary, and will maintain a high level of neatness and cleanliness in each store’s displays and coolers.
Working conditions include exposure to fluctuations in temperature due to seasonal conditions and the work requires frequent pushing, pulling, and lifting of beverage products. Manual dexterity, coordination, and mobility are required. Qualified applicants must be able to lift up to 60 pounds easily and must be able to push/pull/manipulate kegs weighing 160 pounds. This is a position that requires a high level of personal fitness to meet the physical demands of the job. This is a Monday through Friday position.
We’re seeking reliable individuals with good work habits, including safe work practices, good attendance and punctuality, the ability to work well and get along with others, and the ability to learn and apply new skills. Qualified candidates will be able to lift and move products as described above, often repetitiously.
We will only accept applications through the link above. Applicants who are of interest will be contacted, so please do not stop by or phone us regarding this opening—we will get in touch with you if you are selected. We ask that you apply for only one position, the one that is the best fit for your qualifications and schedule needs.
Employment with Budweiser of Memphis can lead to opportunities for advancement—in addition to advancement opportunities that may occur in Memphis, this Company has other locations in Clarksville, Cookeville, and Chattanooga in Tennessee; Hopkinsville and Owensboro in Kentucky; and Chicago, Illinois. We’re a growing Company, and if that’s what you are seeking, we might be right for you!
We appreciate your interest and wish you success in your job search!
Kelly Services/Nike is hiring for all positions. Pickers, Packers, Team Leaders, Supervisors, Administrative Assistants, Customer Service Reps, Raymond Reach Forklift Operators and Maintenance Technicians. We are hiring for both locations Nike/Northridge Location 3100 Frayser Bld. and Nike/ Shelby Drive 5151 Shelby Dr. The requirements vary per position. 1st and 2nd shifts are available. If you are interested please call or email Tierney S. Morgan at 901 398-9386 Ex 218 firstname.lastname@example.org. Kelly/Nike is expanding and hiring immediately.