Now Hiring Process Technicians!!!
Cargill Incorporated is an international provider of food, agricultural and risk management products and services with approximately 139,000 employees in 65 countries.
Cargill is committed to using knowledge and experience to collaborate with customers to help them succeed.
Cargill Corn Milling in Memphis, TN has several openings for Production Technicians. We are seeking team members that demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively, succeed in a high performance team environment and consistently meet quality, safety and operational requirements.
In order to complete an application you are required to have the following:
- High School diploma or GED
- Valid email address
- Valid photo ID
- Right to work in the United States
Preferred experiences include one of the following:
2 or more years of operations experience in a continuous process manufacturing environment within industries such as: processed food, beverage manufacturing, pharmaceuticals, paint/coatings, chemical refining, gasoline/diesel, plastics or paper milling.
Responsibilities of the job include but are not limited to:
- Operating and maintaining a dynamic and continuous process flow
- Maintaining the facility to exceed regulatory and customer requirements
- Conducting efficiency tests and collecting/analyzing product samples
- Interfacing with customers and carriers of our products
- Problem solving and trouble-shooting
- Compliance to environmental, health and food safety requirements
- Learning and utilizing computer systems and new technology
- Performing minor maintenance
- Developing and participating in individual/group skill development training
- Elevated work required
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Computer proficiency
Our facility operates 24 hours/7 days per week. Technicians must be able to work various shifts including weekends, holidays, and overtime as required. Successful applicants must complete a skills assessment test, pre-employment medical exam, drug/alcohol test, and criminal background check.
Starting Base Pay of $16.50/hr
Applications will ONLY be accepted at designated times and locations
**No phone calls or walk-ins will be accepted at the manufacturing facility**
Where: Bethel University Memphis Campus:
5885 Ridgeway Center Parkway Ste. 100
When: Tuesday, April 15, 2014 at 8:30am and 11:30am
When: Thursday, April 17, 2014 at 1:00pm and 3:30pm
*Registration starts 1 hour before each event and seating is limited*
For more information call our job line at:
Cargill Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Tobacco-Free Environment.