PFS Web is looking for the following position.
Maintenance (Facility) Supervisor
The Maintenance (Facility) Supervisor is responsible for ensuring that all aspects of facility management for Memphis and Southaven area DC’s are completed timely and in a cost effective manner, while maintaining a positive and safe work environment. Accountability includes but are not limited to achieving objectives for cost, overseeing maintenance schedules including the preventative maintenance schedules, general repairs, other contracted services and maintaining daily work orders.
· High School diploma or equivalent, required
· Bachelor’s degree, preferred
- 3+ years of previous maintenance support experience in a similar environment
- Experienced in operating a variety of equipment
- EPA Certification, preferred
- Physically capable to lift up to 50 pounds unassisted Computer skills in MS Office
- Must be able to work independently with little supervision, as well as work in a team.
- Professional communication skills required
$20.00 an hour.
Job order number# 719638
Send resumes to Stanley.Burton@tn.gov to apply
Retzer Organization Restaurants is an independent McDonald’s franchisee. We believe the best people in the world work at our Restaurants. We look for employees with enthusiasm, responsibility and drive. We offer flexible schedules and opportunities to advance. Our goal is to be our customers’ favorite place and way to eat. Retzer Organization Restaurants is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
|Text the word “APPLY10225” |
to the number 36453
Or Contact the HR manager April for an onsite interview
|Closing Date |
Finishers and Packagers
Please apply for teaching positions @http://duboisccs.org/
City of Memphis Mploy Youth Applications Accepted December 2018
Apply Online at:
- Job Purpose & Scope
Operate equipment in an effective and efficient manner according to company standards, specifications and policies. To produce quality mineral fibre ceiling tile products within the Company’s parameters of quality, material efficiency, and time efficiency. Maintain a clean, safe and efficient workplace without jeopardizing product quality or the environment.
- Key Result Areas
To produce at the required output, maintaining the high standards of quality expected by our customers in a safe and efficient manner. Must be able to make product changes efficiently and maintain a smooth uninterrupted flow of product. The General Operator must be able to work with all members of the crew and departments as a team.
Sets up and operates the following machine groups as designated by supervisors:
Safely moves semi-finished product to the line, utilizing FIFO methods without damage to product Raw materials
Safely unloads raw materials to the designated positions in the warehouse, moves raw materials to the line according to instruction and systems without damage to the product.
Safely moves finished product from the production line to the warehouse without damage to the product
Feeds the line with raw materials and/or semi-finished goods, ensuring correct material numbers
Documents batch numbers used in the production
Assists in Operating splitting saw and turning device
Operating sanding machine
Quality check after surface sanding
Packages product into correct boxes, ensuring correct quantity and product type according to packaging specifications
Packages product delicately and in a timely manner in order to ensure smooth flow of product is maintained, while ensuring quality of the product is not compromised
Assists in running shrink machine and heating tunnel
Ensures visual quality of product is within specifications through on-line aesthetic quality checks
Packages boxes on pallets in the correct position ensures correct quantity and product type according to packaging specifications
Packages boxes on pallets precisely and in a timely manner, ensuring a smooth flow of product is maintained, while ensuring the quality of the product is not compromised
Assists in running pallet wrapping machine
How to Apply: Please submit resumes to Layanna.Willis@rockwool.com
We are hiring for caregivers and CNA’s.
Shorter shifts and morning shifts available.
Perfect hours for students or someone looking for a 2nd job.
We take applications Mon-Fri.
Apply in person at: 1862 Poplar Crest Cove Memphis, TN 38119 or online at https://generations.idb-sys.com/OnlineApplication.aspx…
Call 901-683-4443 for more info.
Must bring driver license or state ID, social security card and current TB skin test or chest X-ray.
*Must be able to pass drug screen and background check.
American Home Shield is looking to hire customer service representatives at a hiring fair on Tuesday, December 11, 2018.
The event will be held from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the American Job Center at 3040 Walnut Grove Road.
# of Openings 1
Department News/Content Employment
Status Regular Part-Time
Work Days varies Work Hours varies
WMC Action News 5 in Memphis, TN seeks a part-time News Content Specialist to join our team.
- Operate all studio equipment which include studio camera, cg, audio, graphic art and prompter
- Operate studio cameras for live and non-live news and talk show programs
- Operate audio board for live on location news and non-news programs
- Edit video materials using Edius non-linear editing system
- Operate AutoScript teleprompter system
- Operate Chyron LEX system as well as build graphics using Photoshop for daily newscast use
- Contribute to news content team writing for broadcast and digital as well as assisting on assignment desk
- Be ready and available whenever breaking news or severe and/or disruptive weather events may occur
- Maintain professional appearance of studio/sets. Assist the directors as needed
- Able to interact professionally and effectively with all internal WMC employees and external organizations
- Strong technical skills with knowledge of computer applications
- Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through http://raycommedia.com/careers to be considered
- Must be flexible with respect to scheduling and willing to work extended hours, varying shifts (including nights, weekends and holidays, sometimes on short notice) and report to work in emergencies depending upon news coverage when required
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must be willing to work in Memphis, TN
- Candidate must successfully complete pre-employment drug screen and MVR check
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs and climb a ladder
- Must have unrestricted work authorization in the United States
- Desired Characteristics/Desired Qualifications
- Previous experience working with Edius, Adobe Premiere or other similar non-linear editing systems preferred
- Familiarity with ENPS, BitCentral Products and ENPS desirable
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop a plus
- Associates or BA/BS degree in Telecommunications or work towards related degree preferred
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic, high degree of integrity and professionalism
- Up-to-date on, and interested in, current news events
- Comfortable with emerging technology
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work well and communicate effectively with others
- Ability to perform under pressure in breaking news and deadline driven situations
- Ability to perform accurately with strict deadlines while under pressure and with minimal supervision
- Ability to think quickly, and keep pace with fast moving environment
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem resolution skills
- Ability to work in fast-paced, team-oriented environment and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to interact with all levels of station and corporate management.
Qualified applicants apply online (Raycom Media Careers) and attach resume. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V