Central Defense Staffing has immediate openings for Scissor Lift Drivers. The pay is $11 an hour, and this is for first shift work.
Candidates must pass a drug test and background check, as well as complete an I-9 form.
Interested applicants are asked to apply in-person at 6084 Apple Tree Drive, Suite 8, 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Assistant Educator in Agriculture, Forestry, and Other Natural Resources
Position: Part-time Educator
Location: Agricenter International, Inc., Memphis, TN
Effective Date: October 1, 2015. Screening of Applicants will begin September 1, 2015 and continue until position in filled
- In-school Diploma with 1 to 2 years of Post-Secondary Education is preferred
- Demonstrated ability to develop and deliver educational programs
- Demonstrated ability to implement positive media relations to promote awareness of programs
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team; must be self-motivated and directed with the ability to achieve measurable results
- Demonstrated positive interpersonal skills and experience serving diverse audiences
- Previous work experience with youth preferred
- Pre-employment drug-testing required and employee will be subject to random drug testing
- Support the Agricenter Director of Education to plan, implement, and evaluate effective and impact based educational programs directed toward youth and adults (including, but not limited to, teacher in-service training, tours, and classroom presentations)
- Support the Agricenter Director of Development with external funding for program maintenance and expansion
- Network with local boards of education, Agricenter International staff, University of Tennessee Extension, Shelby Farms Park staff, Ducks Unlimited, USDA, NRCS, and other organizations to maximize educational opportunities for the Memphis Metropolitan and Shelby County area
- Develop curricula for educational tours highlighting agriculture and environmental science targeting both adults and youth
- Deliver programs to clientele regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability or veteran status
- Perform other duties as directed
- Some weekends may be required as planned
- Dress and conduct oneself in such a way to reflect a positive image for Agricenter International
Agricenter International is a self-sustaining, not-for-profit organization that provides economic development and improved quality of life by facilitating agricultural research, educational programs, environmental conservation, natural area preservation and recreational opportunities. The educational program at Agricenter provides education in Agriculture, Forestry, and other Natural Resources for approximately 5,000 annually from West Tennessee, North Mississippi, and East Arkansas.
Specifics: There will be a 90-day Probation Period. Applicants must have a valid Driver’s License and Agricenter reserves the right to check driving history and conduct a background check.
Review of Applications will commence on September 1, 2015 and continue until a suitable candidate is identified. Applicants should submit: letter of application; names and addresses of at least three references; and a detailed vitae to:
John Charles Wilson, President
Agricenter International, Inc
7777 Walnut Grove Road
Memphis, TN 38120
Phone: (901) 757-7777
The MECHANIC TECHNICIAN position is responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production machinery and equipment according to safety, predictive and productive maintenance systems and processes to support the achievement of the site’s business
- Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain production machines and equipment.
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and perform scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
- Perform simple machinist duties and responsibilities.
- Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines and equipment.
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties.
- Detect faulty operations, defective material and report those and any unusual situations to proper supervision.
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
- Demonstrated ability to perform fundamental electrical, mechanical and fabrication tasks is essential.
- Must be able to fabricate, install and maintain material handling equipment, machinery, conveyers and various packaging assembly equipment.
- Strong mechanical aptitude and problem solving abilities are required.
- Applicant must possess good oral, written communication and math skills.
- Applicant must be team orientated, and be able to respond quickly to changing requirements on a daily basis.
- Experience with programmable logic controllers is a plus
- Ability to install data cables and air lines.
- Attendance must meet company standards.
Technicolor Home Entertainment Services (THES) is a high speed, high volume operation supporting the manufacturing and logistical needs of the major movie studios. The THES Memphis campus includes four primary sites and two off-site warehouses for a total of 3.6 million square feet of manufacturing, distribution and warehousing operations. During peak season the campus adds seasonal facilities to flex up to as much as 5.1 million square feet.
The 4155 East Holmes Road is known as packaging and the key function is Packaging DVD and Blu-Ray discs for major movie studios. Manufacturing operations is supported by 43 Packaging Lines with a capacity of 2.1 million units per day. This is a 2-shift operation staffed by an average of 365 full-time employees and 300 Staffing Agency Employees.
Interviewing on the Spot!
Friday, July. 31st
10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Riverdale Goodwill Retail Store
Memphis, TN. 38125
We’re interviewing for these Retail Locations:
Riverdale, Collierville and Millington
Sales Associates Cashiers
Production Associates Donor Greeters
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule
- Must be able to pass Criminal Background Check & Drug Screen
Friends For Life Corporation is an essential provider of social services, community education and awareness for persons who are living with or at-risk of contracting HIV/AIDS in the Memphis Healthcare Market. During the previous 30 years, Friends For Life has experienced tremendous organizational growth and expanded services which include housing management, health service management and health insurance coordination. A unique professional opportunity exists to lead this exceptional non-profit organization. Friends For Life is accepting resumes for the Executive Director position.
The ideal candidate will possess 7 – 10 years of broad leadership experience including health administration, budgeting, operations, development and program management experience. Knowledge of health insurance processes and management of clinical staff is also preferred. To qualify for this position the incumbent must have a M.B.A., M.H.A., or M.P.A. degree. Candidates must possess previous experience leading a complex organization; to include, community engagement, fundraising development, strategic leadership, reporting to a board of directors, strong communication skills and budget development.
If you are seeking a rewarding opportunity to grow this mission-driven organization to the next level, mail, fax or e-mail application and resume along with a cover letter highlighting in detail your skills and experience to the location listed below. Please submit email applications in Word or PDF only.
Send application materials to:
Mail: Human Resources Friends for Life,
43 N. Cleveland Street,
Memphis, TN 38104
Applications can be obtained directly at the FFL office or online at www.friendsforlifecorp.org/employment/.
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world’s best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for selling products and services to privately owned
multi-dwelling properties/communities. Serves as a point-of-contact for
customers in assigned area. Manages contracts for accounts. Represents
the Company at meetings, social functions, or in the community.
– Secures new and maintains existing commercial internet, video, and
voice services. Generates new leads with targeted businesses through
various prospecting activities, including cold calling, canvassing,
door-to-door canvassing, customer referrals, and partner relationships.
– Provides exemplary customer service in order to build and maintain
strong relationships between customers and the Company. Addresses
complaints quickly including billing and service issues; provides prompt
follow up and advises management of any situation outside position’s
scope of authority.
– Manages contracts including renewals and new contracts. Reviews all
associated documentation for accuracy. Reviews assigned territory to
ensure all customers are contacted on a prescribed, periodic basis.
– Assists in the preparation of project status reports and maintains
accurate sales/service records and customer activity records.
– Keeps current with developments within the industry. Monitors and
evaluates competitive services and products.
– Makes presentations to Managers and Developers, and attends meetings
and social functions to maintain a high level of visibility for the
– Achieves and exceeds assigned sales and business quality objectives.
– Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
– Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
– Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
– Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
– Marketing, Business
– Generally requires 0-2 years related experience
Click HERE to apply.
Comcast is an Affirmative Action/EEO employer M/F/D/V
The Memphis Area Transit Authority is managed and operated by Mid-South Transportation Management, Inc. (MTM). Staff persons are employees of MTM. Job openings are posted on the website and at MATA’s facilities. Their purpose is to describe the duties and responsibilities of the position, outline the minimum qualifications, and provide information on how to apply. Unsolicited applications are not accepted.
MTM is an Equal Opportunity Employer
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, in compliance with Federal and State equal employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, or veteran status.
Administrative Assistant (Regular Full Time)
Electrician (Regular Full Time)
Electro-Mechanic – Rail Operations Division (Regular Full Time)
Maintenance Laborer (Regular Full Time)
Trolley Conductor (Regular Full Time)
Trolley Foreman (Regular Full Time)
- Court Records Clerk City Court Clerk
- Customer Service Admin Spec Parks & Neighborhoods
- Accounting Analyst Parks & Neighborhoods
- Library Agency Manager IV Parks & Neighborhoods
- Semiskilled Crewperson Public Works
- Heavy Equipment Operator Public Works/Drain
- Heavy Equipment Operator Public Works/Heavy Equipment
- Mechanic Helper General Services
- Truck Driver (2 openings) General Services
- Zone Maintenance Foreman General Services
For a complete listing of job openings please visit web site at www.memphistn.gov.
Click on job title or just click HERE for more details and to apply,
StoneMor Partners is conducting a search for a full-time Assistant Administrator to join our Forest Hill team, located in Memphis, TN. The ideal candidate will be a detail-oriented, organized and independent individual to handle the day-to-day administrative duties including filing, tracking, and communicating with the corporate office with all appropriate paperwork, contracts, employment packages, and payroll documents. Excellent computer skills are REQUIRED.
We offer competitive benefits including: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Life Insurance, FSA Options, Long & Short Term Disability Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement and more!
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Light Banking and Accounting Duties (A/P, Billing, Deposits)
- Contract Entry
- Deed and Certificates Processing
- Payroll Responsibilities
- File Maintenance
- Maintain Records of all memos, e-mails, corporate policies, and programs implemented
- Other duties as assigned to assist the Location Administrator.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1+ years of administrative experience.
- Multi-Line phone skills required.
- Filing skills
- Ability to type 40 words per minute with minimal errors
- Strong data entry skills
- Basic mathematical skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with interruptions
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficient organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Advanced computer skills Required (Specific Software Packages: MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and Internet Explorer)
StoneMor Partners, LP (NYSE:STON) is an established leader in the death care industry, serving thousands of families in a caring personalized manner. We have over 360 locations across 28 states plus Puerto Rico.
APPLY NOW FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!
Please send Resume to: email@example.com
Forest Hill East attn: Teresa Nichols
2440 Whitten Road, Memphis, TN 38133 901-382-1000