Sprouts Farmers Market is hiring for 125 jobs at its Lakeland location.
- Performance Data Coordinator Information Services
- Quality Control Chemist Public Works
- Secretary / A Public Works
- Tractor Trailer Driver Public Works
For a complete listing of job openings please visit web site at
THE CITY CHARTER REQUIRES THAT CITY EMPLOYEES MUST ESTABLISH RESIDENCE WITHIN SHELBY COUNTY WITHIN SIX (6) MONTHS FROM DATE OF EMPLOYMENT. PROOF OF RESIDENCE WILL BE REQUIRED AT THE TIME OF HIRE.
Summerfield Associates, Inc.
Customer Relations Positions:
(Part Time to Full Time)
Looking for several candidates with good customer service skills willing to work in all weather conditions and be open to working various shifts.
Individuals will be assisting customers with obtaining taxis and loading and unloading luggage, etc.
**Must pass a drug screen and extensive background check.**
Starts at $8.50/hr. – no benefits
SIMOS is looking to hire machine operators, finishers, forklift drivers, pickers and packers for 2 huge distribution facilities in the Mid-South. One warehouse is located in Memphis, TN and the other is located in Olive Branch, MS.
SIMOS is also looking for people with heavy lifting experience, who want to work 3rd shift. Forklift drivers must be willing to work 3rd shift – able to drive the reach truck, sit down, the order picker, or the turret truck. Forklift positions start at $11.00 an hour.
A job fair will be held on Wednesday, April 1 to Friday, April 3 from 8am to 3pm at 7796 Craft Goodman Frontage Road, #102, Olive Branch, MS 38654.
Applicants are encourage to bring an updated resume, identification, and be prepared to complete a pre-employment background check.
StoneMor Partners is conducting a search for a full-time Assistant Administrator to join our Forest Hill Cemetery-East team, located in Memphis, TN. The ideal candidate will be a detail-oriented, organized and independent individual to handle the day-to-day administrative duties including filing, tracking, and communicating with the corporate office with all appropriate paperwork, contracts, employment packages, and payroll documents. Excellent computer skills are REQUIRED.
We offer competitive benefits including: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Life Insurance, FSA Options, Long & Short Term Disability Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement and more!
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Light Banking and Accounting Duties (A/P, Billing, Deposits)
- Contract Entry
- Deed and Certificates Processing
- Payroll Responsibilities
- File Maintenance
- Maintain Records of all memos, e-mails, corporate policies, and programs implemented
- Other duties as assigned to assist the Location Administrator.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1+ years of administrative experience.
- Multi-Line phone skills required.
- Filing skills
- Ability to type 40 words per minute with minimal errors
- Strong data entry skills
- Basic mathematical skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with interruptions
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficient organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Advanced computer skills Required (Specific Software Packages: MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and Internet Explorer)
StoneMor Partners, LP (NYSE:STON) is an established leader in the death care industry, serving thousands of families in a caring personalized manner. We have over 360 locations across 28 states plus Puerto Rico. We draw upon more than 100 years of collective experience in the advanced planning and cemetery industry to serve families in the best possible manner – with dignity and understanding. To learn more about StoneMor Partners, L.P. please visit our website at: www.stonemor.com
APPLY NOW FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION! StoneMor Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer