Enroll and Earn your High School Diploma
· Animal Services Officer (2 openings) Executive
· HCD Accountant Housing & Community Development
· Network Architect Advisor Information Systems
· Relocation & Renovation Advisor Information Systems
· Systems Network Advisor Information Systems
To apply please visit: https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/memphistn
CasaLuz tracks increase in Hispanic domestic violence reports,
Announces new services, anniversary celebration
In the period immediately preceding the opening of CasaLuz in May 2016, domestic violence (DV) reports by Spanish-speakers in Memphis and Shelby County were largely under-reported.
Since the opening of CasaLuz two years ago, reports have increased dramatically.
In fact, the most recent TBI statistics show an increase of 22% of the reports to MPD during the period of 2016-2017 (when CasaLuz opened its door) against minus (-2.20%) the previous year. Continue reading
APS Facility Maintenance is HIRING!!! We are looking for a Project Manager to perform the following tasks.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in the Demolition field
- Must have experience leading crews
- Must be organized, reliable, and professional
- Must be able to lead and motivate productive crews
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Must pass background check
- Must have valid Driver’s License
- Performing demolition tasks along with crew
- Operating various demolition tools
- Instruction in operation of tools and various demolition tasks
- Maintain daily paperwork for project
- Conducting tailgate Safety meetings
- Communication with customers, Project Managers, and Dispatch
Job Type: Full-time
Email Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are seeking individuals that like to work with children in our after school program. Can you mentor a child and nurture their gift from 2:30 pm until 5:30 pm. Our parent company link is www.childreninharmony.org.