Join the Maintenance team at Ronald McDonald House and take pride in knowing that the job you do helps save lives!
Ronald McDonald House Charities of Memphis has an immediate opening for a Maintenance Specialist-Floors.
This position is a vital part of our Organization. Maintenance Specialist provides and maintainsa clean, sanitary facility for our children and their families.
- Strips, waxes and buffs all hardwood, laminate and epoxy floorings.
- Prepares cleaning solutions and compounds used in work.
- Operate power driving machines used in cleaning floors.
- Sweeps and mops all common area hallways and activity room.
- Sweeps, mops, and sanitize kitchen and dining room floors on a daily basis.
- Maintain cleanliness of corners, baseboards, kick-plates and walk-off mats.
- Responsible for trash pickup around the grounds.
- Responsible for ensuring that all patios and sidewalks are clean and free of debris.
This includes pressure washing on a regular basis
9.Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
All employees of Ronald McDonald House must pass a background check.
For more information, contact Sheila Campbell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posting Open 2/2/12 – 2/16/12
Fax or email a copy of resume to Sheila Campbell, 901-523-0312 or Sheila@rmhc-memphis.org.