Building Your Future
Teen Seminar Expo for Girls
Guest Speaker: Mrs. Mary Lockett-Beard–CEO & President of Life Choice Ministry for Girls
June 27, 2012 5:00pm-7:00pm & June 30, 2012 10:00am-2:00pm
Hollywood Community Center – 1560 N. Hollywood Memphis, TN 38108
At this seminar your teen girls will learn the following:
- Respect for God, Parents & those in Authority · Order & Honor in the home · Chores & Responsibility
- Making the Right Choices · Are you sure you are ready? · Visual Aid
- Sex/relationships · Friends & Peer Pressure · Who are your friends?
- Dress · Hygiene · Behavior- How should I conduct myself as a female?
- Music-What are you listening to? · Education, jobs, interviewing
- God & you · What are you going to do?
These classes are essential for your teens, usually this power packed training seminar is utilized in a 6 weeks training program, but Life Choice Ministry for Girls will conduct this series in two days.
Please register your non-profit group, faith based organization, school or social club @ www.BuildingYourFuture.org.
Refreshments will be provided for lunch, certificate of completion, and giveaways.
Attending three consecutive Building Your Futures’ programs qualifies your youth for a Grand Prize drawing.
Contact: Mrs. Diane Winbush at 901-209-4065; 901-290-3975 or fax 901-209-4065
Building Your Future is a non-profit organization that provides training, education, resources, and empowerment to our communities for better living for a better future.