Department: Attended Donation Center
Team Leader: Team Leader Coach for ADC Operations
To insure the efficient and cost effective operation and stewardship of the Attended Donation Center (ADC) through donor and customer relations, processing donated goods, quality control, in order to maximize profitability and increase training opportunities.
Under the general supervision of the TLC for ADC Operations, a floater or another designee, is responsible for customer service, facility security and maintenance, greeting and assisting donors, breakdown of donations and the maintenance of accurate donor records.
- Ensures 100% donor and customer delight.
- Greets donors in a prompt, friendly, and courteous manner within 10 seconds; unloads donations from vehicles, offer tax receipts and maintain accurate daily counts of donations.
- Breaks down donations into categories.
- Maintains drive-through and ADC site in accordance with image standards.
- Responsible for ordering and maintaining supplies in an efficient manner. Responsible to secure and appropriately use those supplies.
- Adheres to all GGC and personnel policies and procedures; follows good safety and security practices, including reporting safety hazards and injuries to the Team Leader Coach and ATL.
- Responsible for performing these and all assigned duties within the framework of our Guiding Principles:
- We are committed to providing world-class customer service to all of our customers.
- We are committed to a clean, neat, and organized store. The image of the store reflects Goodwill, the manager/TLC, and the team.
- Donors should be greeted in 10 seconds.
- We are committed to a full store with full inventory.
- Every time we touch a donation, something good should happen to it.
- All donations should be processed within 24 hours.
- If you have a pile, you have a problem.
- Hard goods should be priority processed.
- Material handling equipment is for moving donations, not storage.
- Don’t fall in love with your donations… rotation is critical to success.
- Donor Value should increase.
- Profits should increase.
8. May be asked to participate in activities outside of Goodwill.
9. Attend in-service and related training as assigned by team leader coach.
10. Other duties as assigned by Team Leader Coach and ATL.
- Ability to bend, reach and stand for extensive period of time, and lift up to forty pounds on a regular basis.
- Read, write and communicate verbally and perform basic math skills.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must be willing and able to work evenings and weekends.
Candidates can send there resume by email to email@example.com or fax to 662-449-7518.
Click here for application Employment Application1.