Wondering why you can’t get promoted to a managerial position? One or more of these 10 common problems might be the reason why:
1. You don’t look the part.
2. You’re terrible at time management.
3. You aren’t very good at tough conversations.
4. You gossip or are part of a clique.
5. You don’t know how to prioritize.
6. You act entitled.
7. You don’t manage your own boss well.
8. You’re a complainer.
9. You do your job duties and nothing else.
10. You don’t make your accomplishments visible.
Click on below link to read entire article.