Location: Memphis, TENNESSEE
Distribution Center Coordinators needed in all areas of distribution center operations, including, but not limited to: pick, pack and ship product, cycle counts, replenishments and reverse logistics.
The essential functions listed below are representative of duties performed by this job title. Duties generally include but are not limited to the following:
GENERAL ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS WHICH ARE NORMALLY REQUIRED:
1. Complete the timely and accurate picking, packing and shipping of orders to provide exceptional customer service.
2. Complete timely and accurate inventory moves both physically and logically as directed by manager.
3. Assist in maintaining or exceeding the distribution center’s production and inventory goals, fill rate and cycle time.
4. Maintain a safe and clean environment for all employees.
5. Be a team member.
6. Forklift certification eligibility required.
7. Ability to operate material handling equipment.
8. Working knowledge of automated distribution systems.
9. Able to work overtime with little or no notice
10.Able to access all areas of the warehouse.
1. Able to stand for 8 hours, plus overtime.
2. Full range of upper body motion.
3. Able to lift 50 pounds.
4. Ability to lift 25 pounds repeatedly in 8 hour, plus overtime.
5. Visual acuity including color depth perception and field of vision.
6. Auditory ability to receive verbal communications.
7. Willingness to work 1st, 2nd or 3rd shift hours when necessary.
Provisions listed in these Job Descriptions may be changed or modified by AT&T Mobility without prior notice at any time, at the Company’s sole discretion.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Requisition ID: 1309553