APPLICANTS MUST BE:
- Resident of City of Memphis
- Minimum 18 years of Age
- High School/GED Graduate
- Eligible to Work in U. S.
- Able to Pass Drug Screen
- Able to Pass Pre- training Assessments
- Able to Pass Medical Evaluation
- Unemployed or Earning Less Than $15/hour
APPLICANTS MUST PROVIDE PROOF OF:
- Employment Status
- Selective Service Registration (Males ages 18-25)
- Veteran Status (if applicable)
Memphis Bioworks Foundation will conduct an information session Wednesday, March 27th 10-12 at Hollywood Community Center (1560 N Hollywood) to share information and provide training applications for free environmental job training opportunities. The next training class will start April1, 2013. Limited seats are available.