Memphis Goodwill is currently seeking a qualified Marketing/Communications Manager.
The Manager, Marketing/Communications is responsible for assigned activities that support and promote positive customer relations, build business volume, and promote community outreach and marketing / communications initiatives of Memphis Goodwill. Under the direct supervision of the Sr. Director of Marketing & Communications, this position assists in activities that build Goodwill’s visibility in the community, and foster public awareness of Goodwill’s mission. Ideal candidates should have a minimum of five to seven (5-7) years of experience in the marketing and/or communications field, with proven track record of results, Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism or closely related field of study and/or commensurate marketing/communications field experience, working knowledge of web-based strategies, with the ability to maintain and update website, Facebook, PowerPoint, Microsoft Office, email databases, etc. Strong writing and verbal communication skills is a must. Qualified applicants are encouraged to submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are seeking an individual with high personal drive and a desire to make a positive difference for our clients. Must be fun, creative, highly organized and professional.
We are a boutique marketing and creative agency with a primary focus on challenging how clients differentiate themselves and better their business/organization. We’ve learned over the last 21 years that most marketing and advertising agencies provide a discovery process that is often self-serving and filled with assumptions. We strive to dig deep and make a truly positive difference
in the companies and lives of the people that we work with.
- Oversee execution of marketing directives to ensure high-quality, efficient work that exceeds client expectations
- Detail oriented
- Lead and direct a team of designers
- Manage project budgets
- Meeting clients to discuss their needs
- Working with team to devise a campaign that meets the client’s brief and budget
- Negotiating with clients, solving any problems and making sure deadlines are met
- Checking and reporting on the campaign’s progress
- Participate in presenting campaign ideas and costs to clients
- Taking part in pitches for new contracts
- Meeting clients to discuss strategy and report on progress
- Responding to clients’ requests as they arise
- 5+ years’ experience within a marketing communications firm or full service advertising agency
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, Graphic Design, or other business-related field
- Have impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with B2B marketing
- Be incredibly smart, efficient and driven to lead
- Quick to absorb and analyze large amounts of information
- Enthusiastic, energetic and imaginative
- Approachable, outgoing and diplomatic
- A clear communicator, in person and writing
- Able to present ideas with conviction
- Highly organized and flexible
- Comfortable working as part of a team
Salary and Benefits
· Salary commensurate with experience
· Health plan via BlueCross/BlueShield of Tennessee
· Simple IRA with Matching
· 2 Weeks’ Vacation, 1 week personal time/sick leave
· A fun environment – foosball, parties, lunch and learn
· Highly interactive and creative atmosphere
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com. No calls please.
Dr. Benjamin L. Hooks Job Corps Center
1555 McAlister Drive
Phone (901) 396-2800 ~Fax (901) 344-5930
(1st Internal/External Posting)
Department: Food Service Reports To: First Cook
Classification: Non-Exempt Dates of Posting: 09/13/13 – 09/20/13
Job Code: 35-2019 Salary: Contact Human Resources
Prepares and serves appetizing, attractive and nutritional meals for students. Please note other duties may include, but are not limited to, mentoring, student recruitment and placement.
High School Diploma or equivalent required. One year basic experience in institutional food preparation required. Related technical training highly desirable.
LICENSES OR CERTIFICATES: None
NORMAL WORK SCHEDULE:
- Monday 5:00 am – 2:00 pm
- Tuesday 5:00 am – 2:00 pm
- Wednesday OFF
- Thursday OFF
- Friday 5:00 am – 2:00 pm
- Saturday 5:00 am – 2:00 pm
- Sunday 5:00 am – 2:00 pm
You may apply online at www.minactjobs.com. Be advised your application will not be considered if you fail to meet the required deadline.
EOE & M/F/V/D