- Recruit qualified mentors
- Train mentors/mentees
- Conduct Background checks, perform face to face interviews, and review references for potential mentors
- Pair Mentors with Mentees
- Assist mentors/mentees/parents or guardians of mentees with any issues that may arise
- Keep any records that may be required for AmeriCorps*Vista
- Assist the mentors/mentees with any barriers that may arise (i.e. facilitating discussions between the school, parent, child, and mentor; directing the mentee family to local programs that may assist with needs, etc.)
- Any other duties pertinent to the position that may arise.
Resume and cover letter are required.
Deadline for submission is October 15th.
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail to: Judge Celeste Wilson
DeSoto County Courthouse
2535 Highway 51 South
Hernando, MS 38632