MONDAY, DECEMBER 2,
- 38108 Corinthian MB Church 2291 Chelsea 8:12 AM
- 38122 Gaisman Park Community Center 4221 Macon Road 11:05 AM
TUESDAY, DECEMBER 3,
- 38111 United Methodist Neighborhood Center-Scott 9:48 AM
- Also serving zip codes 38112 3000 Walnut Grove
WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 4,
THURSDAY, DECEMBER 5,
- 38117 The Church of Christ at White Station 9:27 AM Also serving zip codes 38119 & 38120 1106 Colonial Road
- 38118 Oakville Baptist Church 3167 Knight Road 11:11 AM
Also serving zip codes 38115, 38125 & 38141
- 38114 Monument of Love Baptist Church 2639 Lamar Avenue 12:30 PM
FRIDAY, DECEMBER 6,
- 38106 New Allen AME Church 1559 South Third 11:30 AM
- 38134 Oak Grove Baptist Church 7317 Highway 64 8:23 AM Also serving zip codes 38133, 38135, 38138 & 38139
**All Commodities will be distributed at all locations from start time until completion of distribution.
**Please note if your zip code is not listed, look in next Sunday’s edition of The Commercial Appeal newspaper or call (901)527-0841.
“2014 Commodity Card Registration Schedule”
FRIDAY, DECEMBER 13, 2013
Ed Rice Community Center
2907 North Watkins 10:00 AM- 1:00 PM
Eligibility will be based on all household income not in excess of the State-established
maximum percentage of the poverty line for the appropriate household size. Also, anyone receiving aid from one of the following programs is eligible for USDA commodities: Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) (formerly known as Food Stamps), Families First, Supplemental Security Income (SSI), Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program, or documented residence in public housing. All documents must be current for fiscal year 2013.
In accordance with Federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability.