SENIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE (OUTSIDE SALES)
Clear Channel Communications, Inc. is the world’s largest radio and outdoor advertising company with leading market positions in each of its two business segments: Radio and Outdoor. Clear Channel is also one of the most innovative media players in the market – a leader in the converging media space, developing the best-in-class integrated media offers (e.g. Radio/Web) and building significant positions in the HD arena.
The Account Executive is responsible for building relationships and selling Clear Channel assets as marketing solutions. The role objective is to achieve revenue targets and services goals while helping clients meet key business challenges. Successful candidates must be motivated, enthusiastic, self-starters who are able to work effectively both independently and in a team environment.
Memphis – 38118
• Develop new leads by cold calling and obtaining face to face appointments.
• Attain new business accounts and sponsorships.
• Generate revenue and meet sales targets.
• Establish, maintain and grow relationships with client base and agencies.
• Develop and maintain ongoing relationships with corporate, advertising and public relations communities.
• Solicit funding for broadcast and non-broadcast projects, special events, web streaming and other off-air projects.
• Develop presentations to corporations and agencies designed to sell marketing solutions.
• Maintain an organized format on each sales call, covering all important topics: client marketing analysis, target consumer needs, benefits sought, assignments and follow-up.
• 2+ years prior experience in successful sales role.
• Bachelor’s degree.
• Superior written and verbal communication skills.
• Professional appearance and strong interpersonal skills.
• Ability to design, deliver and execute marketing strategies and presentations.
• Prior demonstrated prospecting experience through cold calling, networking and meeting functions.
• Proven track record of reaching sales targets
Please visit ClearCareers.com to upload your resume and apply for this job.
Daily Archives: March 17, 2014
JOB LISTINGS AND OPPORTUNITIES FOR WEEK OF MARCH 16 – 22, 2014
- HELP WANTED
- Managers/Sales/Mechanics, Mathis Tire, 5115 Park Ave., Memphis (Apply in person noon – 5 pm)
- Retail (Apply in person at 3432 Summer Ave., Memphis on Tues. and Sat. from 8 – 9 am)
- Office Manager/Clerk (Need office/computer skills; Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Automotive Mechanic, Raleigh Tire Collierville (Call 853-1242)
- Handyman (Call 1-424-263-0338)
- Retail Manager (Need experience; Mail resume to ZK Enterprises, 418 Itawamba Rd., Collierville, TN 38017)
- Manager/Customer Service/Stocker, Lit Restaurant Supply (Email to resume to email@example.com)
- Front Desk, Holiday Inn, 280 Marathon Way, Southaven, MS (Apply in person)
- Auto Detailer/Mechanic, Byhalia, MS (Send text to 603-2349)
- Installers (Need valid driver’s license; Apply in person 2 – 5 PM, Mon. – Tues. at 3066 Fleet Brook Drive, Memphis, TN)
- Stylists, Regis (Call 853 – 5157 and ask for Gigi or 683 – 8883 and ask for Kevin)
- Pet Care Technician/Pet Bather (Need reliable transportation; Apply in person at 1436 Wolf River Blvd., Collierville, TN)
- Yellow Pages Delivery (Need valid driver’s license, insured vehicle; Call 1-800-422-1955)
- HVAC Technician (Need experience; Call 494-5351)
- Forklift, Exel, 228 Access Dr., Southaven, MS (Apply in person)
- Maintenance, Woodchase Apartments, 1946 Williamswood Rd., Memphis (Need tools and transportation; Apply in person Tues. – Fri. 10 am – 3 pm)
- Auto Trimmer, Don’s Auto Upholstery (Call Gary at 525-2209)
- Material Handlers, Consolidated Systems (Need HS Diploma or GED, experience; Fax resume to 1-803-744-6099)
- Forklift/Laborers/Loaders/Packers/Assemblers, DLS, 4665 Distriplex (Call 290-6564)
- Stockers/Associates/Reach Truck Operators, Prologistix (Apply online at www.applyplx.com)
- Diesel Mechanics, Waste Management (Call 1-877-220-5627)
- Gutter Installer, Gutterman (Need experience, valid driver’s license; Call 1-662-342-1558)
- Pizza Delivery Drivers, Domino’s, Millington, TN (Need valid driver’s license, vehicle with insurance; Text 626-6889 for more info)
- Rigging Positions (Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Maintenance Technician (Need HVAC certificate; Fax resume to 388-5477)
- Help Wanted, Smucker’s, Memphis, (Apply online at www.smuckercareers.com)
- Technicians/Operators (Need valid driver’s license, ability to lift 50 lbs.; Apply online at www.thompsonsoutheast.com)
- Painter (Text 1-302-439-0521)
- Concert Ticket Sales (Call 324-4199)
- Caregivers, Comfort Keepers (Need driver’s license, insurance and social security card; Call 541-5118)
- Vehicle Return Associate/Customer Service/Vehicle Attendant, Avis Budget Group (Apply online at www.avisbudget.greatjob.net)
- Jobs/Education/Training/Grants, Tennessee Career Center, 480 Beale Street, Memphis, TN, 38103 (Apply in person or call 636-7971)
- Customer Service (Call 730-8944 for East Memphis, 249-1315 for North Memphis, 1-662-655-1162 for Southaven)
- Paper Delivery, Commercial Appeal (Call 529-2708, 529-2880, or 529-5805)
- Collection/Disconnect Tech (Need truck, van or SUV; Call 214-4358)
- Job Matchmaker! Call 1-888-862-9540, free job placement service provided by the Commercial Appeal)
- Packer/Sales/Warehouse/Maintenance/Production/Technicians/Distribution/Trade Jobs, Workforce Investment Network (WIN)(Go online to view jobs and submit resume at www.WINRecruits.com
- All Positions, Resorts Casino Tunica (Apply online at www.resortstunica.com)
- Material Handlers/Pickers/Forklift/Operators, Axcess Staffing Services, 6073 Mt. Moriah Road Ext., Suite 19, Memphis (Apply in person 9:30 am – 2 pm)
- Production Control/Scheduling Clerks, Technicolor (Need warehouse/production experience; Apply online at www.technicolor.com)
- FedEx Ground (Company does not hire ex-offenders; Apply in person at 555 Compress Drive, Memphis, or call 948-0045)
- Hourly worker, O’Reilly Auto Parts (Call 1-888-OREILLY)
- Air National Guard (Call 1-800-TO-GO-ANG)
- Air Force (Call 1-800-423-USAF)
- Army (Call 1-800-USA-ARMY)
TEMPORARY EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES
- Paramount Staffing, 5888 Distribution Drive, Memphis (Need HS Diploma or GED, experience; Apply in person or call 367-8888 ext. 2708)
- PSP Solutions, 8705B Northwest Dr. # 10, Southaven, MS (Need two forms of ID, no criminal history involving theft, drugs or violence; Apply in person 9 am – 1 pm)
- All-In-A-Day Temp Services, 3360 Goodman Rd., Southaven, MS (Need experience, certificate; Apply in person with resume)
- Clerical/Customer Service/Warehouse, Express Employment, 6100 Primacy Parkway (Apply in person or call 680-1933)
- Forklift Drivers, Kelly Services (Need valid driver’s license; Call 398-9386)
- Reach/Picker/Lift Operators, Prologistix (Need certification; Call 1-662-655-0485)
- Order Selectors/Machine Operators/Forklift, PSC Staffing, 3731 S. Mendenhall or 1979 S. Third Street (Apply in person)
- Warehouse, Talent Force Staffing, 2899 S. Mendenhall, Suite 1, Memphis, (Apply in person 8:30 – 11 am with two forms of ID)
- Warehouse, Swift Staffing, 2715 Kirby Parkway, Suite 13 (Apply in person)
- Warehouse, Unlimited Staffing Services, 2590 Lamar (Apply in person or call 791-2929)
- All positions, Allied Forces, 6759 Winchester (Apply in person or call 546-7524)
- Laborers/Sales/Service/Maintenance, Labor Force, 3834 E. Shelby Drive (Fax resume to 372-1810, apply in person or call 542-0002)
- Warehouse/Foodservice/Manufacturing, LSI Staffing (Call 526-1111)
- Warehouse, Randstad (Call 766-9305)
- Warehouse/Assemblers, Manpower (Call 761-3232)
HOUSEKEEPING / JANITORIAL
- Housekeepers, Fairfield Inn and Suites, 6010 Macon Cove, Memphis (Apply in person)
- Housekeepers, Microtel Inn and Suites, 2423 N. Germantown Parkway, Cordova, TN (Apply in person)
- Line Cook, 83, Madison Hotel, Downtown Memphis (Apply in person Tues. and Thur. 11 am – 2 pm)
- Line Cook, Sidestreet Grill, Overton Aquare, Memphis (Apply in person 3 – 4 pm)
- Cook/Driver, Camy’s, 3 S. Barksdale, Memphis (Apply in person)
- Hostesses/Servers/Cooks/Bartenders/Bussers/Dishwashers, Macaroni Grill, 2859 N. Germantown Parkway, Memphis (Apply in person 2 – 5 pm)
- Kitchen Manager, Holiday Inn, 280 Marathon Way, Southaven, MS (Apply in person)
- Host/Hostesses/Dishwashers/Line Cooks/Prep/Servers/Bartenders, Bar Louie, Overton Square, Memphis (Call to schedule an interview with Brian or Demi at 207-1436)
- Line Cook, Interim, 5040 Sanderlin Ave., Memphis (Apply in person)
- Server (Need experience; Apply in person at 2965 N Germantown Rd., Bartlett)
- Server/Bartender, Osaka (Call 604-2423)
- Servers/Kitchen help, Pasta Italia Fine Dining Italian Restaurant, 8130 Macon Station Dr., Ste. 106, Cordova, Tennessee (Please apply in person Mon. – Sat. 10 am – 1 pm)
- Help Wanted, Wendy’s, 815 North Germantown Road, Cordova, TN (Apply in person)
- Servers/Cooks, Three Guys Pizza (Apply in person after 2 pm at either location, 9045 HWY. 64 OR 1014 N. Germantown Pkwy.)
- Servers, Mister B’s, 6655 Poplar at Kirby Parkway (Apply Mon. – Fri. 2 – 5 pm)
- Servers, Soul Fish Cafe, 3160 Village Shops Drive, Germantown, TN (Apply in person Mon. – Fri. 2 – 4 pm)
- Servers/Greeters, Soul Fish Cafe, 4720 Poplar Avenue Memphis, TN (Apply in person Mon. – Fri. 2 – 4 PM)
- Cook/Server, Belmont Grill, 9102 Poplar Pike, Germantown,TN (Apply in person 2 – 4 pm)
- Servers, Alfred’s, 197 Beale St., Memphis (Apply in person 2 – 4 pm)
- Servers/Runners, Booksellers Bistro, 387 Perkins Rd Extended, Memphis (Apply in person before 11:00 am and after 2:30 pm)
- Lounge Attendant/Hostess/Bartender/Servers/Line Cooks, DoubleTree Hotel by Hilton, 5069 Sanderlin, Memphis (Apply in person 11 am – 5 pm)
- Servers/Cooks/Dishwashers/Bussers, Molly’s La Casita, 2006 Madison Ave., Memphis (Apply in person)
- Servers/Cook, Hadley’s Pub, 2779 Whitten Rd., Bartlett (Apply in person)
- Cooks/Servers/Dishwashers, Carrabba’s, Collierville (Apply online, restaurant # 79307, at www.BloominBrandsCareers.com/Carrabbas)
- Help Wanted, The Peabody, 149 Union Avenue (Apply online at www.peabodymemphis.com)
- Production Workers, Guardian Fiberglass, 7046 Stateline Road, Mineral Wells, MS (Apply in person 8 am – 5 pm)
- Package Handlers, FedEx, 8505 Nail Road, Olive Branch (Apply in person Mondays at 5 pm)
- Warehouse, Peoplelink, Olive Branch (Call 877-323-5627)
- Truck Driving Students, ASU, Marked Tree, AR (Call 870-358-2117)
- Schneider National (Will train; Call 1-800-447-7433)
- USA Truck (Call 1-800-237-4642)
- Truck Drivers (Call 1-877-893-1539)
- Sales, Gossett Motor Cars, 1901 Covington Pike, Memphis (Apply in person Mon. and Tues. 10 am – 6 pm)
- Sales, Sunrise Buick GMC, 8500 Stage Rd. (Apply in person)
- Sales, The UPS Store (Mail resume to Attn: Job Opening, The UPS Store, 111 S. Highland, Box 550, Memphis, TN 38111)
- Sales, Landers Ford (Call Jerry Bryan at 1-662-274-4770)
- Sales, Empire Today (Call Dene Jolly at 1-877-588-5219 ext. 2239)
- Sales (Call 1-800-706-0907 ext. 3101)
- Sales, Commercial Appeal (Call 335-6747)
Open to the Community
|POSITION: Tour Coordinator – Memphis Brooks Museum of Art CONTACT : Kathy.Dumlao@brooksmuseum.org with “Tour Coordinator” in the subject line REQUIREMENTS: Bachelor’s degree, excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite, teaching and facilitation skills. DESCRIPTION: The Memphis Brooks Museum of Art, one of the largest art museums in the American South, seeks a Tour Coordinator to schedule all docent-led and self-guided tours, and teach approximately half of the studio lessons to school groups. Under the general direction of the Director of Education and Interpretation, s/he arranges age- and content-appropriate tours for a variety of groups; handles reservations for public tours and teacher workshops; provides effective and timely communication with volunteer tour guides, works with the Marketing department to promote school and public tours; coordinates with Admissions to maintain monthly attendance records; works with Associate Director of Education to develop and teach art-making lessons; assists with Mid-South Scholastic Art Awards; and serves as a member of dynamic Education Department team. Occasional weekend and evening work required. Brooks – Tour Coordinator posting.doc|
|POSITION: Benefits Supervisor – Bartlett City Schools CONTACT : Via the link below, you can apply online and download the full description. REQUIREMENTS: Bachelor’s degree in Public Administration, Business Administration, Human Resources or related field plus an additional 5 years related experience, or equivalent, for a total education/experience of 9 years to include 3 years managing teams. Experience in human resource and benefits administration strongly preferred. DESCRIPTION: This is a Municipal Shared Services position that reports to the Superintendent of Bartlett City Schools and is responsible for leading staff and the efficient and effective operation of the Employee Benefits Department- Shared Services. See full description on the City of Bartlett website: Link to Site|
|POSITION: Comptroller – Girls, Inc. CONTACT : Nicci Osborne – email@example.com REQUIREMENTS: Bachelors degree, minimum 5 years accounting experience, strong computer skills, knowledge of HR functions, etc. See attachment for full description. DESCRIPTION: Girls Incorporated of Memphis seeks candidates for our Comptroller position to manage and monitor all accounting functions of the organization. Ideal candidates will be accomplished leaders with experience in the non-profit sector and a proven track record in all areas of accounting. The comptroller, in collaboration with the CEO and other key staff, will be responsible for preparation of the organizational budget as well as all compliance issues. Comptroller AD job description 2014.docx|
|POSITION: Outside Sales Representative – Mahaffey Tent & Party Rentals CONTACT : Carol Gilleran – firstname.lastname@example.org REQUIREMENTS: 3+ years outside selling, prospecting skills, exceptional communication, etc. see description for full listing of requirements. DESCRIPTION: Mahaffey Tent & Party Rentals, is looking for an Outside Sales Representative for our Memphis, TN location who enjoys finding and securing new business, is excellent at maintaining current business, is driven to succeed with a proven track record in sales and continually achieves/exceeds goals. With a territory covering the greater Memphis area, we are looking for a person who enjoys the thrill of the hunt and is motivated by uncapped earning potential. NewOutside Sales Representative.docx|
|POSITION: Sales Support Associate – Mahaffey Tent & Party Rentals CONTACT : Carol Gilleran – email@example.com REQUIREMENTS: 2+ years of customer service experience, excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to learn and manage CRM software, etc. See description for full list of requirements. DESCRIPTION: Mahaffey Tent & Party Rentals, is looking for an Outside Sales Representative for our Memphis, TN location who enjoys finding and securing new business, is excellent at maintaining current business, is driven to succeed with a proven track record in sales and continually achieves/exceeds goals. With a territory covering the greater Memphis area, we are looking for a person who enjoys the thrill of the hunt and is motivated by uncapped earning potential. Sales Support Associate.docx|
|POSITION: Community Development Assistant – Cowork Memphis CONTACT : firstname.lastname@example.org REQUIREMENTS: Ideal candidates will be passionate about entrepreneurship, enjoy networking, interested in working for a start-up, smart, responsible and well-connected to the local community. DESCRIPTION:
Download the full job description for complete details on the position, company, and how to apply. CDA Job Description.pdf
|POSITION: Several Positions – WHBQ TV/FOX 13 CONTACT : WHBQ.HR@foxtv.com REQUIREMENTS: Multiple positions available. See document for full list. DESCRIPTION: Positions available for News Producer, Account Executive, Photographer, Newscast Director, and Maintenance Engineer WHBQ TV FOX 13.doc|
|POSITION: Community Development Assistant – Cowork Memphis CONTACT : email@example.com REQUIREMENTS: • Sales savvy: ability to convert visits into memberships or space rental. • Good communicator: written, in person, on the phone, and via web conferencing. You may be asked to fill in for the Director of Community Development at local events to speak/present on behalf of Cowork Memphis. • Experience with professional & trade organizations. • Good general business knowledge and practical understanding of marketing and office management. • Practical knowledge of Google Apps, social media, Microsoft Office or other such business tools. • Punctual, professional, fast-learning, and entrepreneurial; self-starter that works well in a fast-paced, start-up environment. DESCRIPTION: Support and facilitate the development and implementation of plans to support and grow the Cowork Memphis community at large. As the Community Development Assistant, you will help members of the Cowork Memphis community make connections they need to help grow their business. Work with Director of Community Development to respond to inquiries from new and current members in person or via phone, email, fax, courier pigeon, and all that social media stuff. Be a great communicator and wonderful people person – online, in person and everything in between. Have a positive, entrepreneurial attitude. We’re going to have fun here and hope you do too. Marketing Related Items: Assist in the development and management of marketing related items for Cowork Memphis, including but not limited to: social media, events, press-related items, guerrilla marketing promotions and blog writing. In collaboration with the Director of Community Development, develop and implement “member features” as part of the Cowork Memphis marketing efforts. Think of and implement new ways to promote Cowork Memphis as the best coworking space – and have fun while doing it. Operations and Organizational Items: Open the Cowork Memphis space when scheduled for the morning shift, and prepare it for members to arrive. Assist in organization, planning, and execution of events when scheduled. Identify and implement new ways for Cowork Memphis to become more efficient. We’re a growing startup, but we’ve got some great things and we hope that you’ll help us figure out even more: Part-time hourly wage with growth potential, an absolutely great place to work! If you’re ready to rock, email your resume and cover letter, shoot a video, design a billboard,take a picture, or whatever you’d like to do to impress us and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll get back to you to talk about what the next steps will be.|
|POSITION: Sales Position – Solar-Tech Glass Tinting & Graphics CONTACT : Pam – email@example.com REQUIREMENTS: Creativity a must! Self-sufficient, motivated, able to read blue prints and create sign schedules. Strong relationships with Interior Designers and Architects a plus. DESCRIPTION: Interviewing for Sales positions within their Architectural Finishes and Corporate Signage Division. Their mission is to work with customers new and old while providing them cost effective solutions that complement their interior /exterior office space, while maintaining the consistency of their brands. Please email resume to Pam Weakley.|
|POSITION: Center Based Manager – Girls Incorporated of Memphis CONTACT : firstname.lastname@example.org REQUIREMENTS: Bachelor’s degree in education, sociology, psychology, human services or other relevant major. Master’s degree preferred. Youth development experience. Staff management experience. Program and curriculum development experience. Community recruitment and outreach experience. Effective presentation skills. Special Requirements: Must be a licensed and insured driver with your own transportation; Must be at least 21 years of age; Must have the ability to work some nights and weekends. DESCRIPTION: Girls Incorporated of Memphis seeks candidates for our Center Based Manager position to deliver high quality programming to build girls’ confidence, life skills and personal development, and oversee the management of the mentoring program at our centers. Ideal candidates will be accomplished leaders who have delivered results in youth development with a passion for helping all girls realize and achieve their goals. This individual in collaboration with the Director of Program Services and other key staff will be responsible for ensuring that the center and provided programming is of the highest quality and in keeping with the Girls Inc. mission, logic model and annual objective goal numbers. Center Based Manager AD job description 2014.docx
See More Job Postings… Click Here
Please share these opportunities with your friends and family. Each posting designates the point of contact for the position. This community resource is available through the LPBC, but does not reflect a relationship nor promotion from the LPBC.