Makowsky Ringel Greenberg, LLC, is currently accepting applications from industry-experienced professionals for Maintenance Technicians at various apartment communities in the Memphis metropolitan area. This position requires two years of experience, high school diploma, HVAC certification, general knowledge of building codes and laws applicable to maintenance and repair work, and the ability to lift and carry up to 80 pounds. Our maintenance technicians are responsible for all aspects of apartment maintenance.
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, disability, and other insurance options
- 401(k) and Profit-Sharing Plan
- Paid training opportunities
- Pleasant working environment
HOW TO APPLY
- Online application: http://www.mrgmemphis.com/employment/online-employment-application/
(Enter job code JL-000-MT in the box titled “Position For Which You Are Applying.”)
- Email your resumé to email@example.com, Subject: JL-000-MT
Please note: It is not necessary to apply more than once in a 90-day period. All resumés and applications are kept on file for 90 days, and you will be considered for any open position for which you are qualified during that time period.