Now Hiring Professional Collection Specialist
Are you in need of a career or a career change? Are you looking for a great opportunity to secure your future? Are you driven by the prospect of unlimited earning potential? Then your search stops here. Regional Adjustment Bureau, Inc. has the career that you have been seeking.
We Offer Our Employees
- Competitive Earnings Potential
- A strong foundation to a successful career for recent or upcoming graduates as well as established professionals
- Individually Designed Flexible Schedule (35-40 hours)
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- An environment that fosters a professional atmosphere
- Handle inbound/outbound calls in compliance with all applicable regulations
- Conduct skip-tracing efforts to locate and contact consumers
- Establish the consumer’s ability to pay and negotiate appropriate repayment options
- Adhere to all FDCPA, Federal, State and Local laws governing debt collections
- Self-motivated individuals with a drive to excel within their environment
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a related field (Collections, Sales, Finance)
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- High level of effective verbal reasoning and problem solving
- Attention to details
- Exceptional interpersonal written and oral communication proficiency
- Ability to contribute in a team oriented environment
- Minimum of 2 years college with course work in relevant fields preferred
- Bi-Lingual communication skills a plus
About Regional Adjustment Bureau, Inc.
As a nationally recognized leader in receivables management, Regional Adjustment Bureau, Inc. provides superior recovery solutions for major national credit grantors in all types of markets. Our Professional Collection Specialists maintain a high standard of professionalism, adhere to client and industry compliance, while utilizing the current leading edge technology to locate and effectively negotiate debt resolutions with consumers. The tenure of our management staff epitomizes our commitment to continuously promote a career oriented environment. Regional Adjustment Bureau, Inc. is dedicated to offering an excellent opportunity to launch your financially rewarding career.
Start your career now!
Submit your resume to email@example.com or contact 901-382-0250 select option #4 and follow the instructions.
Must pass a pre-employment drug screening and background check. E.O.E