Apply at our NEW Training & Recruitment Center:
Monday through Friday
2471 Covington Pike, Memphis, TN
8:00am until 12:00pm and 1:00pm until 5:00pm
Who We Are. Durham.
Durham provides safe and reliable transportation to students across the United States, transporting over 1,000,000 students daily. With our expertise and nation-wide resources, you will no longer have to worry about: new bus capital, routing issues, bus breakdowns and the recruitment and training of drivers.
Engaged, Accountable and Satisfied Employees
The best-trained drivers in the business work for Durham because we devote a significant amount of resources, training and development to our employees. School buses are required to meet the most stringent safety regulations, and our drivers ensure they are operated safely. Employees are held accountable to meet the highest standards, ensuring the safety of your students. Because we care to the extent we do, our employees do the right thing.
- Comprehensive training—safety, leadership, customer service, financial
- Extensive driver training—classroom and behind-the-wheel
- Trained specifically to work with children (and parents)
- Monthly safety meetings
- Employee reward and recognition programs
Requirements for Drivers.
We heavily invest resources in employee recruitment and training because good employees can be hard to find. We expect all employees to meet stringent selection criteria, which includes drug testing, background checks and an extensive interview process.
We are always looking for qualified drivers and quality employees. If you are at least 21 years of age (or 18 years of age for monitors), think you’ve got what it takes and are interested in learning more about Durham, attend our On-Site Job Fair, apply or contact us today!
Are you up for the challenge?
- Must be 21 years or older
- Must have a clean driving record for the last 3 years
- This is a Part-Time, split-shift opportunity; Must be able to work both morning and afternoon shifts
- Must have a valid Driver’s License in AR, TN or MS
- Must pass drug test as well as background check
- Must enjoy working with children
Or, Apply online at: www.durhamschoolservices.com
For more information about Durham School Services or to speak with a recruiter, please call Nicole Westbrook or Shelley Kemp at 901-381-1277.
We Offer Qualified Candidates:
- $12.28 starting wages with annual increases
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance & Prescription Coverage for Eligible Employees
- 401(k) Plan
- Company Contribution to Retirement Savings Plan
- Life Insurance
- Family-friendly Schedule
- Holidays off
- Some Paid-Time Off
- A Career that Can Take you Places!