Monthly Archives: February 2016
Old Navy is holding a HIRE DAY on February 27th at 8085 Giacosa Place. We are looking for candidates for both the Wolfchase location and Poplar location! The event will be held for both locations at the Wolfchase store!
Apply online at www.gapinctalent.com
Search for the location you want (Poplar Plaza or The Commons) under Old Navy, Memphis TN
We are looking for logistics (shipment and signage team starting at 5am), morning, and mid day availability.
Sessions are at the following times:
No need to call! Just apply and show up!
Enclosed are the City of Memphis job opportunities for Wednesday, February 24, 2016:
- WTP Operations Supervisor Public Works
- WTP Maintenance Manager Public Work
- Compensation Analyst Human Resources
- General Clerk B Police Services / Radio Maintenance
Click HERE for more details and to apply.
The River Community Services Agency Inc. presents a new workforce development program C.L.I.M.B. (Creating Lifetime Independence Moving Barriers) Initiative. The mission of C.L.I.M.B. is to alleviate suffering, poverty, and oppression by helping people build secure, productive, and just communities by promoting career and economic growth.
As part of the River’s new commitment to assist local residents in obtaining employment, the River is pleased to announce a series of in-person workshops beginning Tuesday February 23, 2016 at 10A.M in the O.D. Family Life Center at 3560 S. Third Street, Memphis, TN 38109.
Our workshops will focus on preparing job seekers for the current workforce. Participants will receive detailed materials about the topics presented and hands-on practice sessions with members of the community.
- Résumé and Cover Letter Development
- Interview Skills
- Job Search Strategies
- Dressing for Success on an Interview
We also sponsor and provide:
- One-on-One Career Counseling
- Resume Assistance
- Spiritual Counseling
- Job fairs, including Industry-Specific Fairs
For more information about the program email firstname.lastname@example.org
Also, to register for the program, please complete attached registration form or contact us at 901-789-4570.
RSVP by Wednesday, February 24 to attend. Call (901)636-7978 or email email@example.com
Graceland is hosting a job fair Tuesday, February 23 from 10 a.m. until 2 p.m. at Graceland Plaza, located at 3765 Elvis Presley Boulevard.
Seasonal and part-time positions are open for the following positions:
|Food and Beverage|
TN Support Specialist Day (Bartlett)
|TN Support Specialist, Residential (Bartlett)|
Individual provides direct support to individuals with disabilities in developing and/or maintaining skills that will enhance the quality of their lives in the community; assists with personal care and daily routines occurring in community training sites.
- High school diploma or G.E.D. required; Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred;
- Two or more years related experience working with persons with disabilities preferred; Experience in community based programs a plus;
- Valid health certificate that meets the requirements for the jurisdiction(s) in which the employee works;
- Must meet SJCS and funding jurisdiction current requirements for criminal background/records check;
- Valid state-issued driver’s license with current driving record in good standing required.
Material Handler I
(Second Shift 11:30am to 8:00pm)
Toshiba America Business Solutions, Inc., a leading manufacturer and distributor of office product solutions, has an opportunity available for a Material Handler to join our warehouse facility in Memphis, Tennessee.
Please click HERE to apply.
Toshiba America Business Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
“M/F/D/V — EOE”
Work: Construction of pools
Payment: $10-$15 based on experience
Work site: Advanced Pools, Inc Atoka Tn. 901 837-7867
How to apply:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or
Apply in person at 201 Commercial Dr. Atoka, Tn 38004 No phone calls!
Looking for people who want to work for the construction of swimming pools (gunite, vinyl and fiberglass pools).
Candidate with experience in plumbing, concrete and/or masonry is a plus.
Looking for a job that you can start today? Surge Staffing has a variety of jobs available for immediate placement. Starting pay is $8.00/hr.
- 1st – 7am-3pm
- 2nd – 3pm-11pm
- 3rd – 11pm-7am
Apply in person Monday – Friday 8:00am – 4:00pm
6094 Appletree Dr, Suite 9
Memphis TN 38115
- Applicants must be over 18 years old
- Must have reliable transportation
- Pass criminal background check
- Ability to pass a drug test
- Bring 2 valid forms of ID (Driver’s license, birth certificate, passport, certificate of citizenship, social security card etc.) to complete the hiring process.
Please call (901) 300-0049 for more information.