The Frito Lay on-line job application system for the Memphis Sales Zone has the below openings:
- 1 Part Time Detailer Position – Memphis, TN – DC Location (open Feb. 12th – 8:00 a.m.)
- 1 Part Time Detailer Position – Covington, TN – DC Location (open Feb. 12th – 8:00 a.m.)
- Take the on-line test.
- Fill out the employment application.
- FULL ADDRESS for past employers
- 10 year job history (including any gaps such as unemployed xx/xx – xx/xx)
- correct driver’s license #
- correct birthday
Any incorrect information “WILL” delay the background verification with First Advantage. If you have not filled out correctly, we will be required to submit an on-line request to correct information, which sends an email to your email address with a link for YOU to “correct” the needed information.
DETAILER (Sales Support/Stocker)
- Under limited supervision, restocks products in customer locations during high volume and high traffic times on off days of Route Sales Representatives, pulling product from storage areas in ‘back of the store’.
- Ensures products are properly displayed and rotated. Clean and straighten shelves/racks, checking code dates, rotating product and removing unsaleables.
- Employee may assist in assembling and disassembling temporary mobile displays. Limited contact with store customers and clients.
- Decision making is moderate, which is governed by procedure while focused on daily operations.
- Analyzes situation accurately, taking effective action; following written and oral instructions; organize and coordinate work; communicating tactfully and effectively, working independently in absence of direct supervision; ability to work under narrow time constraints; while maintaining effective work relations with those encountered in the course of employment.
- Reliable transportation and driver’s license is required as well as proof of insurance coverage.
- Must be able to work weekends, holidays, evenings.
- Position is part time, 5-25 hours per week, days vary.
- This job requires working in all weather conditions, a background investigation for work history and criminal record check, and the ability to pass a drug test
- This job specification should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of the position. Employees will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as may be required by their supervisor.
- Ability to climb, push/pull, bend, stoop, and kneel for extended periods. Ability to see (depth perception, near acuity and far acuity), drive a vehicle, lifting 15 – 40 pounds.
- This position is classified as medium work. It involves frequent lifting, up to 15 pounds. On occasion, lifting of 40 pounds may be required. Position requires frequent reaching, pushing/pulling, and use of fingers.