The University of Memphis invites applicants to visit our website to review & apply for our current open positions. The University of Memphis is a member of the Tennessee Board of Regents System, a metropolitan research University with seven colleges and four professional schools. The University enrolls approximately 21,500 students, 4,700 in graduate programs. Our faculty and staff number approximately 2,500. The University consists of 237 structures totaling 6.2 million square feet on 1,606 acres at 8 locations.
Compensation for our positions is competitive and commensurate with qualifications. The University of Memphis offers an attractive benefits package.
Current vacancies include:
- . Electrician High Voltage
- . Locksmith II
- . Electronic Technician II
- . Swimming Pool Technician
- . Safety Specialist
- . Executive Assistant to the Vice President for Student Affairs
- . Plumber
- . Supervisor Custodian II
- . Administrative Associate I
- . Administrative Associate II
- . Administrative Assistant II
- .Testing Administrator
Applicants must apply on-line to officially be considered for any of these positions.