TN Support Specialist Day (Bartlett)
|TN Support Specialist, Residential (Bartlett)
Individual provides direct support to individuals with disabilities in developing and/or maintaining skills that will enhance the quality of their lives in the community; assists with personal care and daily routines occurring in community training sites.
- High school diploma or G.E.D. required; Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred;
- Two or more years related experience working with persons with disabilities preferred; Experience in community based programs a plus;
- Valid health certificate that meets the requirements for the jurisdiction(s) in which the employee works;
- Must meet SJCS and funding jurisdiction current requirements for criminal background/records check;
- Valid state-issued driver’s license with current driving record in good standing required.
Material Handler I
(Second Shift 11:30am to 8:00pm)
Toshiba America Business Solutions, Inc., a leading manufacturer and distributor of office product solutions, has an opportunity available for a Material Handler to join our warehouse facility in Memphis, Tennessee.
- Palletize/shrink wrap orders, pick orders and loading
- LPN shipping process and verifying
- Use the Kewill shipping system and Oracle WMS to track orders
- Efficiently operate material handling equipment such as clamp trucks, hand trucks, handheld scanners and computer terminals
- Maintain a clean, neat and orderly work area while adhering to all safety rules and following established procedures
- Other duties as assigned
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent
- Experience in the material handling function
- Demonstrated ability to speak, read and write English
- Proven ability to continuously lift up to 50 lbs.
- Working knowledge of computerized warehouse systems
- Demonstrated ability to operate a forklift
Please click HERE to apply.
Toshiba America Business Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
“M/F/D/V — EOE”