Enclosed are the City of Memphis job opportunities for Wednesday, February 24, 2016:
- WTP Operations Supervisor Public Works
- WTP Maintenance Manager Public Work
- Compensation Analyst Human Resources
- General Clerk B Police Services / Radio Maintenance
Click HERE for more details and to apply.
The River Community Services Agency Inc. presents a new workforce development program C.L.I.M.B. (Creating Lifetime Independence Moving Barriers) Initiative. The mission of C.L.I.M.B. is to alleviate suffering, poverty, and oppression by helping people build secure, productive, and just communities by promoting career and economic growth.
As part of the River’s new commitment to assist local residents in obtaining employment, the River is pleased to announce a series of in-person workshops beginning Tuesday February 23, 2016 at 10A.M in the O.D. Family Life Center at 3560 S. Third Street, Memphis, TN 38109.
Our workshops will focus on preparing job seekers for the current workforce. Participants will receive detailed materials about the topics presented and hands-on practice sessions with members of the community.
- Résumé and Cover Letter Development
- Interview Skills
- Job Search Strategies
- Dressing for Success on an Interview
We also sponsor and provide:
- One-on-One Career Counseling
- Resume Assistance
- Spiritual Counseling
- Job fairs, including Industry-Specific Fairs
For more information about the program email email@example.com
Also, to register for the program, please complete attached registration form or contact us at 901-789-4570.