Closing Date: 04/15/2016
Sacred Heart Southern Missions, a Catholic non-profit organization located in Walls, MS, is accepting applications for a Finance Associate. Requirements: Associates degree in accounting or finance preferred. Successful candidate will demonstrate familiarity with bookkeeping and basic accounting procedures. Experience and knowledge of accounting database systems and Microsoft Office applications required. Position requires excellent communication skills and ability to work independently within a team environment. Salary commensurate with experience; competitive benefits package. Please send cover letter, confidential resume & salary history to: firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to: Human Resources, SHSM, PO Box 190, Walls, MS 38680-0190. EOE
Innotrac is a best-in-class commerce provider integrating digital technology, fulfillment, and contact center solutions to support global brands. Founded in 1984, the company has a proven track record of providing nimble and flexible services which allows our clients to focus on the growth and profitability of their business. An integrated network of eleven (11) North American and four (4) European, fulfillment, distribution and customer care centers, Innotrac supports both Direct to Consumer and B2B programs.
Innotrac is dedicated to being an innovative, solutions oriented partner to our clients, one that enables increased loyalty, revenue and profitable growth. The company’s industry leadership and proud heritage have as a foundation its firm commitment to the Company’s core values.
Memphis Goodwill is seeking a Fulltime Store Managers! Qualified applicants are encouraged to apply for this amazing opportunity by visiting our Memphis Goodwill Website at goodwillmemphis.org. Select Careers->Retail Opportunities->Store Manager or Assistant Store Manager. Applicants MUST complete profile and attach resume.
JOB TYPE: Full-time
Under the team leadership of the Vice President of Donated Goods, The Store Manager is responsible for the successful operation of the Memphis Goodwill Retail Store.
JOB DUTIES :
Hires, trains, supervises and evaluates team members within the framework of Goodwill policies and procedures and job descriptions.
- Manages annual Goodwill GGC store budget, operating the GGC within budgeted expense to revenue ratios.
- Insures high standards of donor and customer relations.
- Insures the proper handling and processing of incoming donation flow in and out of the GGC in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Prepares or approves the scheduling of labor and preparation of time cards.
- Reviews and approves time cards.
- Insures coordination and communication of transportation and maintenance needs.
- Insures cleanliness and image GGC.
- Insures that supplies are ordered and maintained in a secured manner in accordance with established budget and company practices.
- Insures GGC security according to company policies and procedures.
- Insures that all company safety practices and procedures are adhered to.
- Insures statistical counts (i.e. donor counts, apparel hung, rotation count, etc.) are completed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Completes and analyzes register PLU readings, cash reports, daily, monthly, and yearly activity reports, transmittal of reports and daily deposits comment cards, work orders, purchase orders, team minutes, petty cash, and expense reports in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Reports needed repairs and/or maintenance needs to the Housing and Occupancy Department in a timely manner utilizing maintenance request forms.
- Keeps abreast of product knowledge, industry trends, and competitive pricing through comparative shopping of competitors (i.e. full or discount retail, consignment, and second-hand thrift).
- Originates and implements measures to improve efficiency, quality of work, work condition, performance, and other administrative and supervisory duties to ensure efficient, profitable operations.
- Other duties as assigned by VP .
- Must be able to bend, reach, stand, walk for extensive periods of time, and lift up to sixty pounds on a regular basis.
- Dust and handle sharp objects.
- Inside with seasonal climate changes.
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships and handle conflicts with team members, customers and donors.
- Ability to effectively relate to people with various types of disabilities, personalities and backgrounds.
- Ability to maintain a positive, friendly attitude and a neat, clean and well-groomed appearance.
- 3-5 years of management level work experience.
- Three years’ experience in a retail environment; apparel background a plus.
- High school diploma or GED required, Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Must be able to train team members with or without vocational disadvantages.
- Ability to solve problems and make decisions independently as required.
- Ability to seek out internal and external resources to accomplish desired results.
- Ability to motivate others, delegate job duties, and hold team members accountable for the completion of responsibilities.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be willing and able to work nights and weekends.
Qualified applicants are encouraged to apply for this amazing opportunity by visiting our Memphis Goodwill Website at goodwillmemphis.org. Select Careers->Retail Opportunities->Store Manager or Assistant Store Manager. Applicants MUST complete profile and attach resume.
Memphis Goodwill is seeking a Fulltime Human Resources Recruiter! Qualified applicants are encouraged to apply for this amazing opportunity by visiting our Memphis Goodwill Website at goodwillmemphis.org. Select Careers->Corporate Opportunities->Recruiter. Applicants MUST complete profile and attach resume.
Under the direction of the Vice President of Human Resources; the Recruiter will be responsible for Recruitment, Talent Acquisition and Onboarding of Memphis Goodwill Team Members. Ideal candidates should have at minimum 3-5 years’ experience in high volume Recruitment and Talent Acquisition.
- Conducts screening and selection actions from beginning to end. This includes but is not limited to posting, screening and interviewing candidates for open positions and referring the most qualified internal and/or external candidates to the hiring manager for interview. Keeps candidates and hiring managers updated on the hiring status
2. Performs all appropriate pre-employment background checks, schedules pre-employment drug screening, MVRs and education checks when applicable and.
3. Collects and validates all documentation related to the hiring process.
4. Coordinates New Hire Orientation with hiring managers, and provides instructions and confirms attendance for new hires.
5. Identify sources and forums to recruit applicants including hosting and participating in job fairs, ad placement, social media, online job boards, etc.
6. Extend written and/or verbal job offer to candidates in conjunction with hiring managers.
7. Creates partnerships with other community based organizations to maintain a sufficient applicant flow.
8. Maintains applicant log according to departmental procedure and in keeping compliant with legal guidelines.
9. Maintains and update job descriptions prior to posting vacant positions…
10. Assists in preparing EEO-1, Veterans 100 Reports, and Affirmative Action Plan.
11. Reports new hire to the appropriate government agency, including e-Verify.
12. Establishes internal business relationships and effectively communicates with all levels of management.
13. Ensures compliance with OFCCP guidelines in the preparation of the annual AAP.
14. Perform other duties as assigned.PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
1. Sitting, bending, light lifting as needed.
1. Office environment as well as occasional retail, processing or contract environments.
1. Ability to work well under tight timeframes with a sense of urgency.
2. Typing, spelling, grammar, and proofreading.
3. Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal customer service, problem solving, and negotiating skills.
4. Strong insight and ability to assess character and viability of candidates and exercising discretion accordingly.
5. Internet recruiting.
6. Operating office equipment (copy machine, telephone equipment, etc.).
7. Practical knowledge of screening, interviewing and reference check procedure.
8. Strong organizational skills.
9. Attention to detail.
10. Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
11. Perform day-to-day responsibilities independently and with minimum supervision. Ability and flexibility to work on multiple tasks.
12. Establish and maintain effective working relationships with visitors, team members and team leaders.
13. Handle position in an efficient, organized, and courteous manner.
14. Maintain a positive, friendly attitude and a clean, neat, well-groomed appearance.
1. Ability to effectively communicate with staff, clients, and other personnel or applicants in a business environment.
2. Ability to handle confidential information.
3. Ability to effectively relate to people with various disabilities, personalities and cultural backgrounds.
4. Ability to work with other staff in a team environment.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field is preferred. Additional course work in various HR disciplines a plus.
2. Minimum of 3-5 years previous staffing experience required, preferably in the retail, environment.
3. Experience using Ultipro or other Human Resources Software.
4. Computer literate in basic office software i.e., Excel, Word, Internet Explorer, Outlook, Power Point, Publisher etc.
5. Experience developing behavioral-based interview questions.
CLIMB Initiative and Maximus Tennessee Works
Spring Job Fair
April 29, 2016 9AM-1PM
Riverside Missionary Baptist Church
O.D. White Family Life Center
3560 S. Third St., Memphis, TN 38109
2. Central Defense Staffing
3. Central Defense Security
4. Dollar General
5. Waffle House
6. FedEx Ground
7. TN Department of Corrections
8. Gibson Guitar
9. Memphis Fire Department
10. SKB Facilities and Maintenance
11. Shelby County Government
12. Makowsky Ringel Greenberg, LLC
13. Durham School Services
14. Northwest Research Inc…
15. Shelby County Schools CNC
17. Mid-South Area Residential Services, Inc.
18. Wesley Living
19. Popeye’s MIC
21. Personnel Placements
23. Good Hands Home Care
24. Lincoln Heritage
25. FedEx Express
27. Towne Park
28. Smith and Nephew
30. LGS Staffing
34. Paramount Staffing
35. City Of Memphis
37. Memphis Police Dept.
38. KM Cleaning
39. Methodist Healthcare
40. Pyramid Staffing
Hotel Valet Parking Attendant (Guest Service Associate)
Job Description: The Guest Service Associate is responsible for providing exceptional hospitality services to guests in an attentive, friendly and efficient manner. The Guest Service Associate is responsible for parking and retrieving guest vehicles in a prompt yet safe manner and assisting guests with luggage, including delivery and pick up of guest luggage during arrival and departure.
Minimum qualifications for the role are:
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Ability to drive a manual transmission is preferred but not required
- Must pass background check and drug screen
Multiple contract locations downtown Memphis
Apply by April 30th
Apply at http://www.townepark.com/careers/the-very-best-people-guaranteed/ or contact Lauren Colvert at email@example.com
– JOB DESCRIPTION AVAILABLE BY REQUEST
– MUST BE ABLE TO WORK WITH OTHERS
– TELEPHONE ETIQUETTE A MUST
– ABILITY TO BE SELF DISCIPLINED AND A SELF STARTER
– POTENTIAL COMMISSION RATE UPWARDS OF $50K – $100K A YEAR
– MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER
WHISTLERS EXPRESS INC.
Application Closing Date:
Contact Procedures (How the applicant should contact you about the position…)
- PLEASE CONTACT VIA EMAIL ONLY.
- EMAIL ADDRESS: WHISTLERSEXPRESS@GMAIL.COM
- ATTENTION: LIZETTE
- ALL CONTACT INFORMATION MUST INCLUDE DAYTIME TELEPHONE NUMBER. MUST PROVIDE A RESUME. EXPERIENCE PREFERRED BUT NOT REQUIRED FOR ACCEPTANCE.
- PAY STARTING AT $8 – $15 DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE PLUS POTENTIAL COMMISSION
Your Full Contact Information–Name, Address, Phone, Email/Web Address (Will not be posted.)
Innotrac was founded in 1984, with the goal of providing the highest quality fulfillment services to both our clients and their customers. We have an integrated network of eleven fulfillment centers, along with a contact center in North America. Innotrac Europe GmbH, founded in 2011, has a network of fulfillment centers, contact centers, and returns processing facilities with operations in the UK, Germany, France, Denmark, Sweden, Poland, Austria, Italy, Switzerland and the Netherlands.
Innotrac is a best-in-class commerce provider integrating digital technology, fulfillment, and contact center solutions to support global brands. Our services include:
- Product and order fulfillment from our integrated network of fulfillment centers
- Contact center services designed to support all time zones
- Returns management (reverse logistics) programs customized to minimize the impact of returns on our clients’ profitability
- Investments in technology that ensure seamless integration with our clients and all third-parties involved
Innotrac understands direct-to-consumer commerce, and we have been the brand behind the brands for 30 years.
Facilities Maintenance Technicians – Night Shift rotation
Operations Manager – Fulfillment Center
JOIN OUR TEAM!!!
Available positions with MetoKote:
- Production Laborers
- Shipping / Receiving
- Material Handlers
- Maintenance Tech
- Line Lead
1st, 2nd & 3rd shift jobs available
$13.50-$22.00 per Hour
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Paid Vacation / Holidays
Bring 2 forms of identification and be prepared to take a drug screen
Come Prepared for Screening and Interview
Memphis Recruiting Sites
- Cossitt Library, 33 S. Front, 38103 – March 28-29, 2016 10:00-5:00
- JobLINC Bus @ Central Library, 3030 Poplar, 38111 – March 30, 2016 10:30-1:30
- Workforce Investment Network, 480 Beale, 38103 – March 31, 2016 10:00-2:00
Positions being filled for start dates: April 4th and April 11th
Apply at www.metokote.com/careers
The Neighborhood Christian Centers, Inc. is looking for a ministry minded person. NO PHONE CALLS, PLEASE. Anyone interested in applying and want to be considered for an interview, please forward your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 12:00p on Thursday, March 31, 2016. Please see the job description below.
RECEPTIONIST – NORTH CENTER
HOURS: 40 Hours per week
COMPENSATION: $9.50 per hour
General Purpose of Position:
Operate multi-line telephone system to answer incoming calls; directs callers to appropriate personnel by performing the following duties; completes a variety of administrative duties.
- Retrieve messages from voice mail and forwards to appropriate personnel
- Answer incoming telephone calls, determine purpose of calls, and forward calls to appropriate personnel or department
- Take and deliver messages or transfer calls to voice mail when appropriate personnel are unavailable
- Answer questions about organization and provides callers with address, directions, and other necessary information
- Welcome on-site visitors, determines nature of business, and announces visitors to appropriate personnel; properly distribute and manage necessary forms for needed services
- Monitor visitor access and issue passes when required
- Accurately input visitor and volunteer data into E-tapestry database
- Maintain fax machine, assist users, send faxes, and retrieve and route incoming faxes
- Create and print fax cover sheets, memos, correspondence, reports, and other documents
- Perform other clerical duties such as filing, photocopying, and collating
- Exhibit pleasant demeanor with visitors, donors and neighbors as well as staff
Qualifications and Aptitudes:
- High School Diploma required, 1-2 years of college preferred
- Communicate and interacts well with children, adults and those in extreme need
- Ability to understand multi-step written and oral procedures/instructions
- Adherence to NCC policies/procedures, including safety practices
- Desire to work in urban ministry preferred
- Ability to operate standard office equipment: multi-line switchboard, computer, fax, copier, etc
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge and use of MS Office Suite (WORD, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Interest in and the ability to articulate the NCC Statement of Faith, Mission and Values
- Ability to sit behind a desk 95% of the time (which may be considered excessive sitting)
- Ability to lift up to 15 lbs.