The University of Memphis has several vacancies and invites applicants to apply online. Please see the information below and post/circulate accordingly. Applicants can view our website at https://workforum.memphis.edu/for detailed information or contact Workforce Management at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
The University of Memphis invites applicants to visit our website to review & apply for our current open positions. The University of Memphis is a member of the Tennessee Board of Regents System, a metropolitan research University with seven colleges and four professional schools. The University enrolls approximately 21,500 students, 4,700 in graduate programs. Our faculty and staff number approximately 2,500. The University consists of 237 structures totaling 6.2 million square feet on 1,606 acres at 8 locations.
Compensation for our positions is competitive and commensurate with qualifications. The University of Memphis offers an attractive benefits package.
Current vacancies include:
- Coordinator of Academic Affairs Initiatives and Operations
- Research Associate II- Social Science
- Animal Care Technician
- Library Assistant II
- Associate Athletic Director, Finance
- Financial Analyst
- Coordinator Athletic Special Events
- Director Student Affairs Learning and Assessment
- Safety Specialist
- Locksmith II
- Coordinator of New Student Orientation
- Network Systems Analyst
- Swimming Pool Technician
- Assistant Athletic Director for Development
- University Registrar
- Neighborhood Preservation Fellow
- Associate Dean of Students, Residence Life Dining and Child Development
A complete list of current vacancies and job requirements can be found at https://workforum.memphis.edu/. For assistance, contact Human Resources at email@example.com.