Hiring CDL & General Laborers
The Industrial Services Technician is responsible for the tasks associated with hazardous waste clean-up, site-remediation, equipment decontamination and handling of hazardous materials. Training in hydro-blast and vacuum techniques is provided on the job.
We offer competitive weekly pay (DOE) & medical/dental/vision/life, 401K and vacation.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Acceptable Background & MVR
- Reliable Communication & Transportation
- Physical Endurance to Work Extended Periods of Time in indoor & outdoor environments
- Exceptional Work Ethic & Motivation to Advance
- Prior Experience with hydroblasting and/or heavy equipment operation
- Mechanic Aptitude
- Some Higher Education/Pursuit of Trade Skills
Transitioning Students & Military–this is a great opportunity to leverage your leadership training and skills. Apply Today online at www.hillishere.com or at 4940 Covington Way, Memphis, TN. 901.387.3409