To apply for positions listed above, please visithttp://www.davidsonhotels.com/careers/Current-opportunities.cfm and choose Sheraton Memphis Downtown
For more information about Sheraton Memphis Downtown please visit: http://www.sheratonmemphisdowntown.com/
Enclosed are the City of Memphis job opportunities for Wednesday, May 18, 2016:
- Planning Mapping Analyst Housing & community Development
- Signal Aide (2 openings) City Engineering
- 1st Class Steam Refrigerator Operator General Services-City Hall
- 1st Class Steam Refrigerator Operator General Services-Building Operations
- Library Agency Manager IV Library
- Retirement Programs Manager Human Resources
- Engineer Designer A City Engineering
- Compliance Specialist Public Works
- Accounting Clerk A Human Resources
Join the Waddell & Reed team and become part of a heritage born in 1937. Rooted in history and stability, Waddell & Reed draws its strength from the talents of individuals who share a common, ultimate goal of making clients successful. As a Waddell & Reed financial advisor you can count on us as your partner, providing you:
- Highly competitive compensation, benefits and incentives To maximize your career potential Open architecture platform and comprehensive product suite To satisfy your clients’ complex, diverse and evolving needs
- Professionally developed marketing resources To market your unique value proposition and attract and retain clients
- Customized, comprehensive financial planning process To lead your clients to financial success
- Timely, relevant professional development program To continually improve and update your skills
- Broad-spectrum technology To streamline your daily activities and support your competitive edge
- Transition programs To get your business up and running
Characteristics and ambitions that will help you succeed:
- Desire to draw upon your unique background including education, experience and community involvement
- Enthusiasm to connect with your community and evolve connections into clients
- Entrepreneurial spirit that gives you the freedom to manage your own business and, ultimately, control of your income potential
- Affinity toward a driven, self-started work environment
This is a Commissioned Based Position.
Email Resume to Grant D. Crotts at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have immediate openings for Sales Professionals in Memphis, TN and the surrounding areas. We provide excellent structured training in the classroom, in the field, and on-line through our award winning Dignity University.
Your responsibilities will include making sales presentations, networking, getting referrals, and presenting group informational seminars.
•Sales experience is helpful but not mandatory. •High level of comfort in using computer systems within a sales environment •Previous experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems is a plus •High level of integrity, dedication, and desire to succeed •Desire to help others, and earn a competitive income •Ability to work well as part of a team or independently •Creative, Outgoing and Energetic •Comfortable with in-home sales and conducting group presentations •A good driving record / Valid driver’s license •Solid work history •Must submit to and pass a pre-employment background check / drug screening test •Bilingual candidates strongly encouraged to apply •Life insurance license preferred or willing to obtain
- Stability – SCI* (www.sci-corp.com) is the nation’s LARGEST provider of funeral, cremation and cemetery services
- Best in class Professional Training
- Full benefits for those that qualify (401K with a GENEROUS company match, medical, dental, vision)
- Management and Advancement Opportunities
- Flexible Hours Unlimited Income Potential via a commissioned incentive package.
- Best in Class ~ Technology and Sales Operating Systems
- State of the Art Electronic Contract Hardware & Software
Please Apply To Our Company Career Page – https://corporate-sci.icims.com/jobs/intro
Who We are. What We do.
SCI is more than North America’s largest provider of funeral, cremation and cemetery services. We are mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, sons and daughters who are devoted to the communities where we live and work. We are more than 20,000 dedicated individuals who provide caring assistance to families in need, honor veterans and public servants and deliver lifesaving programs to help keep children and seniors safe. We operate under the umbrella of the Dignity Memorial network of 1,800 funeral homes and cemeteries. Dignity Memorial providers care for more than 300,000 families each year and understand the importance of thoughtful, personalized arrangements. We believe creating meaningful ways to pay tribute to a loved one begins with compassion and is shaped by the understanding that each life is truly unique. For us, there is no greater responsibility than honoring and preserving the story of one’s life.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
United Way of the Mid-South presents Community Resource and Job Fair
When: Wednesday, May 18, 2016 4 pm – 7pm
Where: ITT Technical Institute, 7260 Goodlett Farms Parkway, Cordova, TN 38016
2-Durham School Services
3-West Cancer Clinic
4-UT Relative Caregiver’s
5-PFS Wed Staffing Company
9-SRVS-Shelby Residential Vocational Services
15-Step Ahead Foundation
19-Family Safety Center
24-D & S Community Services
26-Family Safety Center
28-Shelby County HR
Filed under All, Job Fairs
The Memphis Child Advocacy Center has a therapist position open. Seeking highly skilled, hard-working, and compassionate Master’s level therapist(s) to provide trauma-focused therapy to child victims of sexual and physical abuse. LCSW preferred. Must have at least 3 years of experience providing therapy to children ages 3-17. Experience providing Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy preferred. Part-time and full-time positions available.
Apply at https://www.memphiscac.org/About-Us/Job-Openings.aspx
The Memphis Child Advocacy Center serves children who are victims of sexual and severe physical abuse through prevention, intervention, and education. Our vision is a community where children are safe, families are strong, and victims become children again.
The Memphis Child Advocacy Center is an equal opportunity/equal access employer.
The team at Choose901 have compiled an extensive list of job openings in the Memphis Area. Please click here for the list http://choose901.com/jobs-of-the-week/