|Announcement Date: June 1, 2016||Deadline to Apply: June 12, 2016|
|Position Title: Community Service Assistant/Direct Care Staff||Dept: Traumatic Brain Injury Program|
|Status: Non-Exempt, Part-time||Location: Memphis|
|Salary: $10.00 an hour|
The Traumatic Brain Injury Program provides in-home services to Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) survivors in need of low-income housing and services to improve their quality of life and the quality of life of their family members in the Memphis area.
Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Providing assistance with activities of daily living (i.e. bathing, grooming, dressing, toileting, eating)
- Performing housekeeping and laundry services.
- Preparing meals.
- Accompanying individuals to medical/health related appointments.
- Running errands for clients.
- Assisting with medications (i.e. prompting, cueing, picking up medications).
- Assisting with mobility (i.e. transfers and positioning).
- High school diploma or equivalency required.
- One to two years work experience (preferably with vulnerable populations).
- CPR and/or first aid training a plus.
- Must have excellent personable and communication skills.
- Must authorize the release of any investigative and criminal records obtained by the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation to the Tennessee Community Services Agency.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send a current resume indicating the position and location for which you are applying to:
Tennessee Community Services Agency
Attention: April Curlin
P.O. Box 368
Union City, TN 38261
Or Fax: (731) 884-2644
Tennessee Community Services Agency is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to political affiliation, religion, gender, age, race, color, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, marital or veteran status, the presence of a non-job-related medical condition or disability, or other status protected under local, state or federal laws.