To apply for positions listed above, please visit http://www.davidsonhotels.com/careers/Current-opportunities.cfm and choose Sheraton Memphis Downtown
For more information about Sheraton Memphis Downtown please visit: http://www.sheratonmemphisdowntown.com/
System One Services is currently recruiting for Forklift Operators for our client, a well-known food/candy manufacturer located in the downtown Memphis area.
All of our positions are temp to hire, with a starting pay of $10.50 hr and increases to $12.00 hr.
Must have a valid forklift license and be able to operate the reach, cherry picker, walkie rider, and pallet jack.
3 shifts are available: 1st shift 6am – 2pm; 2nd shift 2pm -10pm; 3rd shift 10pm – 6am
Must be able to pass a drug test and a 7 year criminal background check.
Summary: Responsible for all Sanitation aspects of the plant.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate a man lift and genie boom lift
- Maintain cleaning and general maintenance checks on all scrubbers
- Load trucks: food waste and cardboard
- Must be flexible to do any job that is assigned
- Observe safety procedures
- Maintain clean work area
- Observe and follow Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), HACCP, HAZCOMM
- Inspect, examine and observe for product or equipment defects not easily identified.
- Disassemble and reassemble machines and equipment using hand tools
- Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Must be able to read, speak and write English
- Must be flexible to work at least two (2) shifts. Must be available to work weekends, holidays and overtime as scheduled. Position will require weekend work. Off days will vary during the week.
- At least 6 months related experience is highly desirable
- Previous food manufacturing experience is highly desirable
- Experience with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), HACCP, HAZCOMM is desirable
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Good hand-eye coordination
- Focus on maintaining excellent quality
- Ability to follow directions well
- Ability to work independently within a team environment
- Close attention to detail
- Ability to operate or learn to operate a man lift and genie boom lift
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to speak effectively with other employees and customers
- Ability to perform basic math, including adding, subtracting, multiplying and dividing numbers
- Ability to use measuring devices such as tapes, gauges and weight scales
- Ability to assemble or disassemble machinery or other equipment using hand tools
- Light to moderate physical effort required
- Must be able to occasionally lift up to 50 lbs
- Must be able to frequently lift and carry up to 25 lbs
- Must be able to regularly push/pull force of up to 50 lbs
- Regularly required to walk, stand and reach
- Regular use of hands, wrists, and forearms
- May need to climb ladders
Applications accepted Monday – Thursday, 10:00 am – 2:00 pm at our office located at 5100 Poplar, 27th floor, Memphis, TN 38137.
STAR Academy College Preparatory Charter School
Principal Job Opening:
STAR Academy College Preparatory Charter School in Memphis, Tennessee, is now accepting resumes for the position of Principal for the 2016-17 school year. Our tuition-free, public charter school, founded in 2004, promotes strong ties to the community to help learners build their self, collective, and cultural identities within a holistic educational environment of social and academic excellence.
Click here for complete listing and application procedures: Star Academy Principal Job Opening and Job Description
Closing Date: June 24, 2016
HVAC Technicians Needed
Contact via email: Saradunaway5@gmail.com
Or contact via phone call: 901-355-6435.