Title: QUALITY TECHNICIAN
Apply To: All external candidates must click on the link to apply: Quality Technician – Memphis
The Quality Technician will be responsible for functional testing of remanufactured product; testing and reporting on returned (RMA) products and analyzing other product and processes in the facility. The candidate must be a self-starter with the capacity to formulate a plan and execute the plan with input from other teams throughout the facility. The candidate must follow analysis protocol and report on results to upper management as well as teams outside the Memphis facility.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and instruct teams to perform internal audits.
- Collect, sort, and report data on performance metrics of key internal manufacturing, distribution, and repair processes.
- Collect, sort, and report data on performance metrics of incoming supplier quality.
- Create structured procedures, work instructions and flow charts of internal processes and activities.
- Investigate and identify the root cause of quality problems with suppliers and internal operations. Develop effective corrective actions to address issues. Investigate order issues within SAP.
- Make necessary equipment quality repairs and adjustments
- Other duties may be assigned on an as needed basis.
Required Skills and Experience
- Proficient with using computers and Microsoft Office applications and SAP.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Must be focused on customer satisfaction.
- Must have good writing skills.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Able lift/carry up to 50 lbs.
- Electronics background preferred.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a technical environment desired.
- Previous working background in a Quality Assurance or Quality Control environment.
- Previous working experience with ISO-9001, ISO-14001 and OHSAS 18001 standards.
- Previous working experience with Root Cause Analysis (RCA) and Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA) preferred.
- Ability to work alone or as a team
Neopost USA’s Six Key Behaviors
Neopost USA actively seeks candidates who are:
- Customer Centric
- Team Oriented
The position is a regular full time job with full benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and levels of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of the candidate.
Neopost USA is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
About Neopost USA
Neopost USA provides mailing, communications and shipping solutions. For generations, we have worked with our customers to prepare, deliver and manage their customer communications in the most secure, efficient and professional manner possible. As businesses increasingly move to digital communications, we continue to help our customers communicate – whether in traditional mail, digital communications or packages. All of this is provided by a network of sales and service professionals providing sales, supplies and service to their customers. For more information on Neopost USA, visit http://www.neopost.com/en .