Clarion Security will be having a job fair at the AgriCenter on Tuesday June 28, 2016 between 9am and 2:00pm for unarmed security officers for all shifts and supervisory and lead officers who can work second and third shifts including weekends for a distribution customer.
Candidates must come dressed appropriately there will be on the spot first interviews, bring a resume and a valid driver’s license to apply.
- Must be able to stand and walk for long periods
- Must be 21 years or older
- Be able to clear a criminal background check
- Have a high school diploma or GED
- Have a valid driver’s license
- Have reliable transportation
- Possess at least average technology skills (smart phone)
- Read, write and speak English
- Pass a comprehensive drug test
- Clean professional appearance
- Good verbal and written skills
- Must either have a security license or complete training and application and fingerprints to the State of TN within 14 days of hire.
Veterans and retired police officers encouraged to apply.