The University of Memphis has several vacancies and invites applicants to apply online. Please see the information below and post/circulate accordingly. Applicants can view our website at https://workforum.memphis.edu/ for detailed information or contact Workforce Management at email@example.com for assistance.
The University of Memphis invites applicants to visit our website to review & apply for our current open positions. The University of Memphis is a member of the Tennessee Board of Regents System, a metropolitan research University with seven colleges and four professional schools. The University enrolls approximately 21,500 students, 4,700 in graduate programs. Our faculty and staff number approximately 2,500. The University consists of 237 structures totaling 6.2 million square feet on 1,606 acres at 8 locations.
Compensation for our positions is competitive and commensurate with qualifications. The University of Memphis offers an attractive benefits package.
Current vacancies include:
- . Safety Specialist
- . Plumber
- . Instructional Technology Trainer
- . General Maintenance Mechanical Certified Pool Operator
- . Public Interest Counselor
- . Part- Time Project Coordinator ( Temporary)
- . Local Technical Support Provider II
- . Assistant Director of Marketing and Fan Development
- . Administrative Associate I
Applicants must apply on-line to officially be considered for any of these positions.