Position Class/ Title: Program Coordinator
FLSA: Independent Contractor
Metamorphoses Inc. is a 501 (c)(3) federally recognized not for profit organization. Metamorphoses provides behavioral services in coordination with the community and the Shelby County Juvenile Court to youth and their families in peer-to-peer counseling sessions. This position provides oversight and supervision to case management staff as well as oversees the day-to-day operations of Metamorphoses.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provides administrative support in the development, implementation, of program/project function.
- Serves as a principal liaison between Juvenile Court and other community partners and/or external constituencies on day-to-day programmatic, operational, and administrative issues; facilitates seminars, meetings, special projects, and problem resolution.
- Coordinates activities of support staff, consultants, interns and/or volunteers engaged in implementation and administration of program objectives.
- Monitors and administers program/project revenues and expenses; may develop or participate in the development of funding proposals for the program.
- Collects and analyzes data; prepares scheduled and special reports; maintains program/project records and statistical information.
- Performs or delegates clerical and administrative support tasks, including creation, typing, and editing of program correspondence, reports, program handbooks, and other publications.
- Assists with grant and/or proposal writing as appropriate to the objectives and funding nature of the program; may participate in other fundraising activities.
- May perform specialized activities of a programmatic nature in direct support of the accomplishment of program objectives and protocol.
- May supervise and train lower level staff, volunteers, and/or interns, as appropriate.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Master Degree in Social Work or other advanced behavioral science degree from an accredited program; licensed counselor, psychologist, or psychiatrist with minimum of five (5) years working with juvenile delinquents and their families. Must be licensed to practice in Tennessee. Must be able to pass a criminal background check. At least 1 year of experience that is directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
- Ability to make administrative/procedural decisions and judgments.
- Supervise program staff.
- Ability to coordinate and organize meetings and/or special events.
- Clerical, word processing, and/or office skills.
- Skill in the use of personal computers and related software applications.
- Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- Records maintenance skills.
- Ability to lead and train staff, interns, volunteers, and/or students.
- Ability to interact with staff in a team environment.
- Ability to gather and analyze statistical data and generate reports.
- Position requires: a) independent coordination of all day-to-day aspects of the program activity; b) program planning, implementation, and monitoring; c) implementation of effective operational/administrative policies and procedures specific to the achievement of the objectives of the program; d) licensed clinical social worker e) day-to-day team interaction with, liaison between, and coordination of a wide range of internal and external constituencies involved in program activities; f) ideal candidate will have knowledge of public/private insurance accreditation experience.
Conditions of Contract Employment:
- This position is an independent contract position with the ability to become a permanent position.
- Candidate must be Medicare/Medicaid certified and have full knowledge of the credentialing process.
- Ideal candidate should have knowledge of community resources for delinquent youth and their families.
Working Conditions & Physical Effort:
- No or very limited exposure to physical risk.
- No or very limited physical effort required.
- Work is normally performed in a typical interior/office work environment.
Resumes with cover letter should be emailed no later than close of business on August 31, 2016 to email@example.com.
Metamorphoses, Inc. does not discriminate against race, age, sex, or national origin