RANDSTAD STAFFING at BROTHER INTERNATIONAL JOB FAIR
- Forklift Operators
- Material Handlers
Wednesday, August 17, 2016 from 9:30am to 12:00pm
Singleton Community Center
7266 3rd Rd.
Bartlett, TN 38135
Go to www.randstadusa.com
- Must have at least 6 months of experience, preferably in a production environment
- Must be able lift at least 50 lb.
- Perform repetitive task for an entire shift: required to stoop, kneel, bend and reach
- Frequent manipulation of hands/wrists to handle and assemble/disassemble product
- Must be able to stand throughout the work shift
- Must possess basic math, counting and sorting skills
- Forklift Drivers must be certified on Sit Down, Stand Up, Walkie Rider, Reach
- Bring resume with current work history
- Able to provide two forms of ID
- Able to provide proof of education (Diploma or G.E.D.)
- Must have 2 references from most recent employers
- Randstad offers healthcare benefits package.
- Randstad pays weekly.
- Our client is conveniently located near shops, restaurants, banks and Hwy 40.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you’re looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.