Memphis Commissary Services
1710 N. Shelby Oaks Dr. Suite 14, Memphis, TN 38134
Applicants must send a resume to the following email: Mcswork1710@gmail.com
F/T DAYTIME TEAM MEMBER POSITION
PRISON COMMISSARY ORDER DELIVERY
Memphis Commissary Services is a prison commissary delivery company. Inmate orders are packaged and individually delivered into the prison from a clean secure warehouse environment. MCS has been in business for over 13 years and is a small company with 12 employees. Because we are a small company we value each employee and our goal is for you to become the very best you can be as you work with your team members performing at a superior professional level of positive service in the prison environment. This particular employment opportunity is a significant time of growth and development for you both personally and professionally.
As a MCS employee, you are an Integral part of the Prison Delivery Team with some warehouse work occasionally. Security clearance is mandatory. The position is full-time, M-F daytime only-with excellent attendance and job performance, pay is based on a 40 hour week at $10.00 per hour and paid holidays are included. Work is usually completed on Thursdays. Fridays are only worked as needed and you do receive advanced notice for any Friday schedule. Pay is on a two week cycle. Checks are distributed the following week.
Delivery of inmate orders.
- Passing security clearance and maintaining a security clearance.
- You must be willing and able to lift and move 100 pounds manually without any assistance throughout the day.
- You must be physically able to lift, stand, walk, and stoop throughout your shift.
- You need well developed observation and communication skills.
- You will be delivering orders directly to inmates in prison as you work alongside your teammates. Some pick and packing of orders will be required.
Must not have a criminal record of any kind, and be able to pass security clearance Must be able to lift and move 100 pounds manually without assistance Must have a current valid Tennessee driver’s license Must have a vehicle that you will drive to and from work daily
Dress Code Requirements:
- Must wear uniform shirt (provided) black slacks or work pants (no jeans allowed) and work shoes or athletic shoes.
- No Visible Tattoos
- Must wear hair short and be clean shave.
If you are interested in this position and meet all these qualifications, Please Send Resume to: email@example.com