Are you a positive, outgoing person looking for a career in a thriving industry with strong potential for earning and advancement?
Join our team! We are a National Premium Retailer for MetroPCS, with retail locations in Virginia, Tennessee, Mississippi, and Arkansas. At our Company have dedicated ourselves to providing the best wireless products and services in our industry.
We currently need a full-time Sales Consultant. When a customer enters a Today’s Wireless retail outlet, they are greeted by a friendly, knowledgeable Sales Consultant who is there to assist them in selecting the wireless products and services that are right for them. When you create a positive experience for our customers, it allows Today’s Wireless to continue to expand and maintain its loyal customer base. To this end, Today’s Wireless provides our Sales Consultants with extensive training, competitive compensation and benefits, a stable work environment, and an unmatched opportunity for growth and advancement.
This Sales Consultant (SC) is responsible for selling a full range of telecommunications products and services to our customers in a professional and customer friendly approach. The ideal candidate must have the ability to multitask and provide an excellent customer experience in all interactions. This person should demonstrate exceptional customer service, sales skills, and problem solving skills. In addition, the SC must be a highly motivated individual who is eager and ready to accept additional responsibilities when needed.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Those who are fluent in Spanish and English are also desirable.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES Include The Following.
- Providing timely responses to the general inquiries of the sales leadership team.
- Conducting administrative duties in a timely and efficient manner as requested.
- Remain compliant to company sponsored policies and procedures.
- Ability to connect quickly and effectively with customers in order to increase comfort levels in all sales and service interactions.
- Skilled at conducting needs assessments with customers in a manner that provides the proper information in order to make solid recommendations based upon their needs.
- Proficient at providing concise and easy to understand recommendations on our wireless products and services.
- Skilled at conducting customer contact programs with the purpose of building long term relationships that increase our business opportunities.
- Responsible for keeping up to date on all promotions, pricing, and updates that are provided to our sales teams on a daily basis.
- Maintaining the facilities, including cleaning the store and ensuring that the store remains audit compliant in all affected areas.
- Performing inventory counts and cash reconciliation in a timely and efficient manner.
- Self-motivated, positive, and a team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Other duties may be assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Strong skills with Microsoft Outlook and Office products.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation communication skills.
- Ability to deal effectively with all employees and external business contacts while conveying a positive, service-oriented attitude.
- Exceptional attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Ability to maintain complete confidentiality and discretion in business relationships and exercise sound business judgment.
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize, multi-task, and cope well with frequent change.
- Minimum of one year of retail sales experience.
- High School graduate (Post high school education/training is preferred).
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, see, talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; climb stairs, use hands to finger, handle, or feel (including frequent use of manual dexterity for keyboarding); and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus.
The usual work environment is typical of an office environment. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate with no material or weather-related hazards except those associated with travel.
This Job Description is to be used as a guide for accomplishing Company objectives. The description incorporates the most typical duties performed and covers only the primary functions and responsibilities of the position. It is recognized that other related duties not specifically mentioned may also be performed. The inclusion of those duties would not alter the overall evaluation of this position.
Today’s Wireless is an EOE/M/D/V employer.
This Sales Consultant (SC) is responsible for selling a full range of telecommunications products and services to our customers in a professional and customer friendly approach. The ideal candidate must have the ability to multitask and provide an excellent customer experience in all interactions. This person should demonstrate exceptional customer service, sales skills, and problem solving skills. In addition, the SC must be a highly motivated individual who is eager and ready to accept additional responsibilities when needed. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
No walk ins please.
College students encouraged to apply.