Wesley Senior Ministries Foundation (GOLDEN CROSS)
Administrative Assistant (Part-Time)
Wesley Senior Ministries Foundation is committed to providing the resources to enhance the lives and well-being of the elderly residents of Wesley Living communities.
Are you looking for a position that gives back to others? Do you have an unwavering dedication to enhance the lives of seniors? Do you have the passion for serving others through a nonprofit ministry? Perhaps, you are the perfect fit to help us grow and to continue to flourish in our mission.
GOLDEN CROSS is currently searching for a Part-Time Administrative Assistant with excellent customer service skills with the heart for ministry to assist the President and Executive Director.
This person will be gracious, of strong ethical character, professional, confidential, and have good judgment, ability to deal tactfully with the public, ability to work as a team player and have good organizational and time management skills with a strong attention to detail.
RESPONSIBILITIES & REQUIREMENTS
- Answering telephones and front door to the office
- Financial processing (Deposits, preparing checks, taxes, payroll, etc.)
- Record keeping
- Office organization
- Bulk mail projects
- Processing, cataloging and reporting of donated items
- Interface with office visitors
- Bi-Monthly support and attendance for meetings as well Annual Golf Classic
- Experience in book keeping, accounting and Shelby Systems is plus
- Must be computer savvy and proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This is a part-time position. (Hours and specific times may be flexible)
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to Kristi.email@example.com or fax 901-213-1931.
Closing date is December 1, 2016.