Connexion Point is now hiring Healthcare Communications Agents!
To be qualified for the position:
- You must have a positive attitude
- You must want to work in a fun culture
- You must enjoy helping the elderly
- You must be at least 18 years of age
- You must be able to read/type/speak English
- You must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and background check
This is a seasonal position (1-month assignment) with the potential for full-time work.
We offer unlimited overtime and lots of fun incentives! This is a great position to make extra cash for the holiday season!
Anyone who is hired as seasonal, will be given the opportunity to attend our company-wide job fair in mid-December and we will assist in finding you full time employment.
If you are interested, please email a resume with contact information included to:
Ms. Billi Massey, HR Generalist: email@example.com
Ms. Stacey Stephens, HR Manager:
All resumes must be submitted by end of day on Thursday, November 10,2016 for consideration.
F/T DAYTIME TEAM MEMBER POSITION—
PRISON COMMISSARY ORDER DELIVERY
Memphis Commissary Services is a prison commissary delivery company. Inmate orders are packaged and individually delivered into the prison from a clean, secure warehouse environment. MCS has been in business for over 13 years and is a small company with 12 employees. Because we are a small business, we value each employee. Our goal is for you to become the very best you can be as you work with your team members performing at a superior professional level of service in the prison environment. This particular employment opportunity is a significant time of growth and development for you, personally and professionally
As an MCS employee, you are an Integral part of the Prison Delivery Team with some warehouse work. Security clearance and drug screen are mandatory. The position is full-time, M-F daytime only. With excellent attendance and job performance, pay is $10 per hour for a 40-hour week including paid holidays. Work usually is completed on Thursdays. Fridays are scheduled as needed and you do receive advanced notice. Pay is on a two-week cycle. Check will be distributed the following week.
Delivery of inmate orders. Requirements are:
- Passing security clearance and maintaining a security clearance.
- Passing mandatory drug testing.
- You must be willing and able to lift and move 100 pounds manually without any assistance throughout the day.
- You must be physically able to lift, stand, walk, and stoop throughout your shift.
You need well-developed observation and communication skills along with an even balanced temperament
- You will be delivering orders directly to inmates in prison as you work alongside your teammates.
- Some pick and packing of orders will be required.
- Must not have a criminal record of any kind, pass drug testing and be able to pass security clearance
- Must be able to lift and move 100 pounds manually without assistance
- Must have a current valid Tennessee driver’s license
- Must have a vehicle that you will drive to and from work daily
Dress Code Requirements
- Must wear uniform shirt (provided) black slacks or work pants (no jeans allowed) and work shoes or athletic shoes.
- No Visible Tattoos
- Must wear hair short and be clean shaven.
If you are interested in this position and meet ALL these qualifications, Please Send Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
If this post is not a fit for you, please refer someone you may know that might be a good match. Thank you.