Job Title and/or Job Description: Freight Handler/Forklift Operator
Company Name: Integrity Trade Services
Job Location: Memphis
Application Closing Date: Until filled
Contact Procedures: Apply online at: http://integritytradeservices.com/
Full job description:
Integrity Trade Services is seeking long –term 2nd and 3rd shift freight handlers and certified sit down forklift operators for an established client in the East Memphis area.
For these positions, candidates will need to be able to work in a fast-paced environment, stand for long periods of time and perform moderate lifting.
Under close supervision, candidates will perform setup and transport packaged materials for usage or shipment to customers. Manually and electronically document all movement of product and perform general maintenance duties within safe, sanitary, and good housekeeping guidelines. These positions require the ability to lift and move boxes up to 50 lbs.
• Loads and unloads product from trucks in loading dock.
• Stacks products safely and accurately in rows.
• Maintains accurate records of incoming and outgoing materials.
• Uses the bar code system to scan product each time it is moved.
• Anticipates production needs.
• Cleans and maintains machines as requested.
• Performs general maintenance and cleaning duties.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Have a high school diploma or equivalent (GED)
• Have proven computer skills
• Flexibility to work various shifts based on client production
• Work overtime as required
• Must have valid Forklift Operator certification and at least 1 year of Sit-Down Forklift Operator experience for forklift positions
• Background check and drug screen are required
Integrity Associate Benefits
Shift differential for 3rd shift
Direct Deposit or Pay Card options
To apply: www.integritytradeservices.com
Interviews by appointment only (NO Walk-Ins)
Integrity Trade Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer