StoneMor Partners is conducting a search for full-time Administrative team member, located in Memphis, TN.
The ideal candidate will be a detail-oriented, organized and independent individual to handle the day-to-day administrative duties including filing, tracking, and communicating with the corporate office with all appropriate paperwork, contracts, employment packages, and payroll documents.
Excellent computer skills are REQUIRED. Competitive benefits including: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Life Insurance, FSA Options, Long & Short Term Disability Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement and more.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Light Banking and Accounting Duties (A/P, Billing, Deposits)
- Contract Entry
- Deed and Certificates Processing
- Payroll Responsibilities
- File Maintenance
- Maintain Records of all memos, e-mails, corporate policies, and programs implemented
- Other duties as assigned to assist the Location Administrator
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1+ years of administrative experience.
- Multi-Line phone skills required.
- Filing skills
- Ability to type 40 words per minute with minimal errors
- Strong data entry skills
- Basic mathematical skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with interruptions
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficient organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Advanced computer skills Required (Specific Software Packages: MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and Internet Explorer)
StoneMor Partners, LP (NYSE:STON) is an established leader in the death care industry, serving thousands of families in a caring personalized manner. We have over 360 locations across 28 states plus Puerto Rico.
APPLY NOW FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!
Please send Resume to: email@example.com