LOOKING TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE?
Memphis Recovery Centers (MRC) provides professional substance abuse treatment for adolescents and adults in a caring and confidential atmosphere. Throughout our history we have stayed true to our mission… to return the individual to an adaptable level of spiritual, physical, social, and occupational functioning, and to help each person and his/her family to begin a lifelong process of recovery.
We are currently seeking a qualified individual for the position of :
This position’s duties include:
- Makes general appliance repairs, carpet repairs, A/C repairs, electrical repairs
- Performs carpentry work, painting and plumbing duties as required
- Installs appliances and electrical fixtures as required
- Assists maintenance in maintaining a clean and orderly shop
- Participates in an ongoing property improvement plan and preventative maintenance program
- Assista with company functions as required
- Minimum of one years’ experience in building/facility maintenance
- Knowledge of basic tools for the trade
- Hold a valid driver’s license and have the flexibility to respond to “off-hours” emergency situations and concerns
- Must have average written and oral communication skills to be able to understand and follow directions
- Be a team player with a positive attitude
- Frequently lifts and carries up to 45 pounds, occasionally lifts up to 80 pounds
- Frequently bends/stoops, climbs stairs, kneels, balances, reaches above shoulder height, walks and twists
Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Life and Long Term Disability Insurance, Company Matched 401K, Training, Accrued PTO and Sick Leave
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website at https://www.memphisrecovery.com/mrc-approach/careers/ to download an employment application.