NCI Metal Prep has multiple job openings for Industrial Maintenance Technicians at the Memphis facility.
Positions are at the Dock Street facility. The openings will remain open until filled. To be considered you must submit a resume; resumes should be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org
Excellent pay with health, dental and vision coverage available
Paid holidays and vacation time
- Troubleshoots and repairs mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical equipment including programmable logic controls (PLC), relay logic panels, AC & DC drives and test equipment.
- Installs, starts up and shuts down equipment in accordance with company safety procedures and OSHA requirements. Utilizes Lock-out/Tag-out procedures, confines space procedures, fall prevention procedures and reports unsafe conditions.
- Advises operators and line mechanics of operation procedures and requirements for working safely with electrical and mechanical equipment and components.
- Responds in a timely manner to the needs of manufacturing in the event of an unplanned electrical failure on the production line.
- Communicates daily with internal personnel from manufacturing and quality control in order to assist in resolving problems and achieving company goals.
- Responsible for the successful and timely completion of projects as assigned by the Maintenance Supervisor. Implements changes to plant process control equipment as approved by supervisor. Documents all modifications to plant systems.
- Utilizes the work order system both in entering work orders and in completing work orders as directed.
- Communicates and documents maintenance issues so that repairs may be scheduled.
- Assists other maintenance personnel with technical troubleshooting.
- Assist in training other maintenance and/or other technical level employees.
- Performs preventive electrical and mechanical maintenance functions as directed.
- Responsible for understanding and complying with the fundamental principles associated with the Quality and Environmental Management System.
- Allen-Bradley experience is highly preferred
Performs other duties as assigned
Electrical troubleshooting skills are required.
Previous Industrial experience is required.
Applicant must be willing to work overtime as required.