939 Ridge Lake Blvd, Memphis, TN 38120
Housekeeping Room Attendant
Responsible for cleaning rooms, bathrooms, and fixtures according to company and brand standards; changes bedding, vacuums, dusts, and replenishes supplies.
Apply on-line at http://www.davidsonhotels.com/ search Hilton Memphis
We have a need for an entry level worker. The job consists of helping to manage client displays / inventory in our warehouse and showroom. Ability to handle some physical activity – 40 – 75 lb. cases, ability to help assemble displays, ability to follow written and pictorial set-up instructions. Job also entails labeling, packing, shipping and receiving into our warehouse.
Hours are from 8:30 – 4 pm M – F. Total hours are 35-40 per week.
Appearance and communication ability are both important as some interaction occurs with clients in the showroom area.
Hourly pay rate matched to applicant’s overall experience and abilities.
Please send resume’ to: Dave Mullins at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Midtown Coin Laundry
Manager position sought for Midtown Coin Laundry.
Also seeking laundry attendants to work various shifts.
Location near Poplar and Hollywood. Business opportunity available for the manager position for the right person.
Seeking energetic, self-starting, reliable, friendly person with dependable transportation.
For More Information: Contact Laundryservices@comcast.net
YRC Freight is hiring in your area!
We are currently hiring many position in your area including drivers and dock workers. This is a great opportunity for any of your clients that are looking for long term employment.
Here are the links to current open positions in your area, please have applicant apply directly.
Click here to apply: P&D Driver-Memphis, TN
Click here to apply: Road Driver-Memphis, TN
Click here to apply: Casual Dock Worker-Memphis, TN
If you know someone who is in search of their next career opportunity, please pass this information on to them. They will thank you!
CLICK HERE to view current open positions. (Hint: Search for “Combo”.) If you have questions about the application, please call us at (877) 249-2271 or visit Drive4YRC.com, where a recruiter is available to participate in a Live Chat session with you.
We want people who go the extra mile, which is why we provide benefits that go the extra mile for you:
- Fully paid or supplemented health care benefits.
- Paid vacation, sick days and holidays.
- Potential for profit sharing based on annual goals.
- Regularly scheduled dispatches for non-team drivers with minimum time away from home.
- The safest equipment and the best training available.
Remember to CLICK HERE to find the position that’s best for you, then call us at (877) 249-2271 or visit Drive4YRC.com, to talk with a recruiter in a Live Chat session.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!
YRC Freight Recruiting Team
Job Title: Director, Loss Prevention
Reporting to the Vice President, Donated Goods develops and implements the strategic plans and initiatives for the MGI Loss Prevention program and security controls. Responsible for establishing and providing the ongoing training of loss prevention policies and procedures and security controls that eliminate risk and loss. Establishes strong partnerships with management and the local law enforcement community. Provides leadership and management dealing with Security, Loss Prevention and Auditing needs for Goodwill Industries and represents Goodwill Industries in a professional manner that reflects the values and standards of the organizations mission and goals.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
Awareness & Prevention:
- Develops, directs and educates team members on the MGI loss prevention programs and strategies. Makes necessary adjustments when applicable to the needs of the business.
- Create and assess loss prevention merchandise protection strategies to determine effectiveness and make necessary changes when applicable to the needs of the business.
- Assists with administration and maintenance of loss prevention based system for MGI including but not limited to alarm, fire, LP software and Loss Prevention Software System (LPMS), and Compliance Audit Management System (CAMS), Keyless entry systems, access control, and Digital Video Recorders & Cameras.
- Analyze and review of Point of Sales, cashier transaction report theft trends, WESA, training materials and delivery, overnight donor theft report, Over/Short reports for suspicious activity and conduct investigations to determine potential loss or exposure to loss.
- Prepare findings and recommendations to mitigate internal and external theft through monthly Loss Prevention Department report.
Audits & Inspection:
- Conduct site visits to ensure loss prevention strategies and training are adhered to and based on audit findings and recommendations. Communicates findings to respective leadership.
- Partners with operational leadership and reviews audit/inspection tools to identify failure points and devise a process to minimize future risks.
- Conducts monthly audit of Fleet Vehicle Travel utilizing GPS tracking records. Identifies opportunities and partners with leadership to address issues.
- Conducts monthly audit of departments with high purchasing accessibility/exposure to verify compliance and communicate findings to respective leadership.
- Assist in designing and implementing efficient and effective inventory shrink process.
- Investigates disturbances such as alarm calls, unlawful intrusion, fires, and property damage.
- Coordinates activities with Regional Directors, police and fire departments during alarms or emergencies.
- Assists with maintaining current detail key log of all facility keys, fobs (access control) as assigned based on territory.
Investigations & Case Management:
- Effectively utilize Loss Prevention systems to support efficiency
- Conducts or assists in investigations of theft, detains, and interviews individuals apprehended for shoplifting and internal theft in accordance with MGI guidelines and SOPs
- Prepares investigative reports in a timely fashion for review and distribution.
- Participates in preparation of cases for presentation at hearings or in court, testifies as a witness at hearings and court proceedings, and present evidence of violations relating but not limited to federal, state, local law violations or internal policy violations.
- Utilize all reports available to identify trends in internal and external theft.
- Conducts interviews involving internal and external theft incidents in compliance with our Core Values and company procedures.
- Maintains confidentiality of and uses discretion in dealing with sensitive or controversial issues and information.
- Overnight donor door theft monitoring is being completed and all cases accounted for.
- Partners with stake holders/ different appropriate department leaders and manages process to ensure that all open cases are closed timely.
- Monitors Digital Video Recording at designated facilities and communicates operational/placement/quality issues.
- Respond and assist to all critical incidents and emergency response situations including communication, problem solving, and remediation.
- Partners with operational leadership and reviews loss prevention case trends to identify failure points and devise a process to minimize future risks.
- Partners with Safety Champions on a monthly basis to identify, design, and implement proper shrink reducing solutions.
- Ensures 100% customer satisfaction and buy-in while delivering training.
- Present Loss Prevention Awareness training at new hire orientation.
- Supports Leadership by providing feedback and coaching while on the field.
- Leads in developing and delivery of LP related training courses or content.
- Review and support in training of any LP related SOPs and tools as assigned.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Able to perform training that require repetitive motion of demonstration i.e. lifting, bending, reaching and standing for extensive periods of time.
- Must be able to work occasional after-hours and weekends. Also, be available for on call support as needed.
- Participates in mandatory training as assigned
- Site visits
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
- Bachelor’s degree in Criminal Justice or related field required.
- 2-5 years retail or logistics loss prevention management experience in a multi-unit capacity preferred.
- LPC and/or LPQ certification and 2 years CCTV, burglar, fire alarm maintenance/monitoring technical skills preferred.
- Access Control (Key & Lock Systems / Electronic systems) required
Qualified applicants are encouraged to apply online at the Memphis Goodwill Website at: http://goodwillmemphis.org/ -> Careers -> Retail Opportunities ->Director of Loss Prevention
Sheraton Memphis Downtown, 250 N Main, Memphis, TN 38103
We are seeking the best hospitality professionals, achievers and leaders who are passionate, highly competitive and exceptional people.
Apply Online at www.davidsonhotels.com
- Cook #2 (FT) (2)
- Dishwasher (FT) (4)
- Engineering/Mechanic Supervisor (1)
- Engineer 3 (2)
- Banquet Server (On-Call) (7)
- Controller (1)
- Accounting Clerk/General Cashier (1)
Food and Beverage
- Busser (FT) (1)
- Bartender (FT) (2)
- Restaurant Server (2)
- Bar Server (1)
- Greeter/Cashier (1)
- Director of Food & Beverage (1)
- Room Attendant (Housekeeper) (2)
- HousePerson (2)
- Laundry Attendant (1)
- Room Inspector(Supervisor) (1)
- Turndown Service Attendant (2)
- Lobby Attendant (2)
EOE AA- MINORITIES/FEMALES/VET/DISABILITY/GENDER IDENTITY/SEXUAL ORIENTATION
Sheraton Memphis Downtown Hotel Is independently owned by CCMH Memphis
LLC and operated by Davidson Hotel and Resorts under a license issued by the Sheraton LLC.
Filed under All, Clerical & Administrative, Hotels & Hospitality, Housekeeping, Custodians & Janitorial, Job Listings, Management, Trainer, Manager, Lead, Supervisor, Restaurant, Culinary, Cooking & Food Service
Easy Living In Home Care is looking for experienced CNA’s, Caregivers/ Companions to provide non-medical in home care services to individuals with disabilities, chronic conditions, and seniors In Shelby, Fayette, and Tipton counties
Duties include but are not limited to providing assistance with ADL’s and IADL’s. ( ex: medication reminders, light housekeeping, escort to medical appointments and outings, transportation, grooming, toileting etc.)
Requirements and Qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED
- CNA certification
- At least 6 months to 1 year of experience working in a home care setting
- CPR certification
- Updated negative TB skin test
- Clean Background check (must provide)
- Valid driver’s license
- Reliable Transportation/ Proof of car insurance
- Must be flexible
Here at Easy Living we offer:
- Great work Environment/ Open Door Policy
- Skilled In-Services and Training
- Holiday Pay ( eligible on the date of hire)
- Paid Time Off benefits (eligible after 1 year)
Send resume to email@example.com/ to apply call today 901-746-8050
KPOWER GLOBAL LOGISTICS
Seeking: Material Handlers, Cycle Counters, Forklift drivers
500 jobs available
Contact us at 901-261-0974 or Apply at 6569 Winchester, Memphis, TN 38115
Contact us at 662-890-0899 or Apply at 8878 Hacks Cross, Olive Branch, MS 38654
Graceland is NOW HIRING for our ALL NEW Elvis Presley’s Memphis Entertainment complex, opening in early March!
Great Part Time Positions open in:
- Tour Operations
- Food Service
- Cash Control
- Ecology (Seasonal)
- Groundskeeper (Full Time)
These positions will remain open until filled.
Please go to our website https://www.graceland.com/jobs/ to download and print the job application.
Once completed, you may fax (901-344-3232), mail or deliver the application to 3734 Elvis Presley Blvd, Memphis, TN 38116.
You may also apply in person at 3734 Elvis Presley Blvd., Memphis, TN 38116.
Filed under All, Clerical & Administrative, Driver, Transportation, Mechanic, Housekeeping, Custodians & Janitorial, Job Listings, Part-Time Jobs, Restaurant, Culinary, Cooking & Food Service, Security & Law Enforcement