Are you ready for a career change?
ASI, a General Electric Appliances CALL CENTER, may be the place for you!
Learn more about us by visiting http://www.asicontactcenters.com/ASI/ .
Advanced Services, Inc. /GE Appliances Call Center, a Haier Company – Memphis, TN is currently hiring for Customer Service Associates for our World Class CALL CENTER. You can search for open positions and begin the first step towards your exciting new career by clicking on https://asi.selectrakonline.com/recruitment/recruit.aspx . New positions open frequently and we encourage you to check back often!
Customer Service Representative – CALL CENTER
Advanced Services, Inc./GEA-Haier – Memphis, TN
- Listen to customers’ questions and concerns, and provide answers or responses
- Process orders, and provide information aboutthe organization’s appliance products and services
- Takesales orders, calculate charges, and process billing or payments
- Review or make changes to customer accounts
- Handle returns or complaints
- Record details of customer contacts and actions taken
- Review and select standard responses for answers or solutions
Education and Experience Requirements:
Requires ability to analyze data and determine appropriate transfer/processing. Knowledge of General Electric Appliances preferred plus computer skills. Ability to make sound decisions and good judgment. Excellent communication a must. Normally acquired through high school degree and equivalent 12 thru 18 months or more of experience required.
- Some previous sales, inbound calls or customer service experience required
- Pleasant phone voice quality
- Ambitious learner and self-starter
The Benefits: Medical, Dental & Vision Care, Life Insurance, Supplemental Life Insurance, Prescription Drug Benefit, Tuition Reimbursement,401K Program, Paid Holidays, Weekly Pay, Paid Vacation Time, Fitness Club Reimbursement and many Promotional Opportunities within ASI!!
The above description is intended to describe the general content, identify the essential job functions, and set forth the requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required. ASI is a subsidiary of General Electric Appliances – a Haier Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer for all, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and disabled.