Daily Archives: March 7, 2017
PSC Staffing is looking for candidates that can work in the South Memphis/ Presidents Island area. This is a fast paced production based environment. Shift starts at 6 am and normally will end between 2:30 pm -4:30 pm. Will be required to work some 10 hour shifts and weekends if needed.
Must have 2 valid forms of ID to apply.
Must be able to pass a drug screen.
Background friendly .
Looking to start immediately. For more information about this posting contact Kaly at PSC Staffing (901)794-6144 ext.108
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $7.25 /hour
Required experience: Assembly: 6 months exp
Private Duty caregiver/personal assistant needed for adult male.
Part-time, 15-20 hours per week.
Applicant needs own transportation, valid driver’s license and vehicle insurance
Basic First Aid/CPR required
Call (901) 348-4507
- Job Fair, Mon., Mar. 13, 2 – 7 pm, Multicultural Career Expo, Hilton Memphis, 939 Ridge Lake Blvd.
- Job Fair, Tues., Mar. 21, 9 am – 2 pm, Whispering Woods, 7300 Hacks Cross Rd., Olive Branch, MS (Machine Operator/Material Handler)
- Office Personnel (Apply in person at 5260 Elmore Rd.)
- Labor/Movers, Rose Company LLC (Call 367-0619)
- Switchboard Operator, Landers, 315-371 Goodman Rd., Southaven, MS (Need valid driver’s license; Apply in person)
- Groundskeeper, The Park at Forest Hill Apts., 8285 Irene Blvd. (Need valid driver’s license; Fax resume to 754-8983)
- Office Assistant (Apply in person at 1957 Vanderhorn Drive, Memphis)
- Diesel Mechanic (Apply in person at 4900 Old Summer Rd.)
- Landscaper/Lawn Crew (Call 680-9909)
- Cashiers/Drivers/Attendants, Ameripark, 877 Jefferson Ave. (Apply in person)
- Aircraft Cleaner (Need HS Diploma, valid driver’s license; Apply online at www.airtoground.com)
- Painter (Need own equipment; Call Richard at 569-4259)
- Handyman/Helper (Need transportation; Call Mr. Arlow at 406-1453)
- Drivers/Movers, All My Sons Moving, 5454 Summer Ave. (Apply in person)
- Concrete Cutter (Need valid driver’s license, will train; Apply in person at 6706 Fletcher Creek Cove, Memphis)
- Warehouse, Certifit, 4995 Citation Dr., Suite 108, Memphis (Need valid driver’s license; Apply in person or call 362-3388)
- Window Installers, WinChoice USA (Need experience, tools, truck and trailer; Call 1-501-229-7120)
- Lawncare/Landscape (Need HS Diploma or GED; Apply in person at 2925 Walnut Grove Rd.
- Laborer, Superior Traffic Control, 9303 Cordova Park Rd. (Apply in person)
- Painter, Selah Painting (Call 503-5585)
Job Fair Saturday March 11, 2017 from 9am-1pm
Location:5118 Park Ave. Ste 240 Memphis, TN 38117
ASSEMBLERS Needed Immediately!!!!
Randstad has openings for Assemblers working in manufacturing environment for a global leader in household appliances. MUST BE FLEXIBLE TO WORK 10 -12 HOURS PER DAYS
We are looking for qualified individuals with minimum 1+ years of experience, preferably 2 years’, experience working in a manufacturing environment performing assembler duties. The position will require you to use hand-held tools such as screw driver and power drills in a fast paced environment, standing for up to 4 hours at time, stooping, bending, lifting up to 50 lb., performing repetitive tasks, and working in a team-based environment.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, read on….
MUST BE ABLE TO PROVIDE TWO VERIFIABLE WORK REFERENCES
MUST BE ABLE TO SUBMIT TO CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK AND DRUG-SCREEN
HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA OR GED IS REQUIRED (MUST BE ABLE TO PROVIDE PROOF)
Please apply online with resume to reflect relevant experience at https://www.randstadusa.com/
ESSENTIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Must have at least 1 year of experience preferably in manufacturing environment (building, putting together products), or production distribution/warehouse environment
High School Diploma or GED
Must be able lift at least 50 lb..
Perform repetitive task for an entire shift: required to stoop, kneel, bend and reach
Ability to handle insulation
Frequent manipulation of hands/wrists to handle and assemble product
Work near moving equipment: tugs, forklifts and conveyors
Randstad benefits include: major medical, dental, vision, short term disability and term life insurance. We also offer supplemental benefits to fit your needs. You will learn great new skills, and gain valuable experience with us!
Working hours: Must be flexible to work a first shift Monday – Fridays (6a-4:30p)
Must Flexible to work Mandatory overtime including weekends. Please note hours are subject to change.
“Join us in releasing the natural power of stone to help improve modern living conditions for millions of people worldwide.
Due to an expansion at our Byhalia location, we’re holding a job fair:
Roxul USA | 4594 Cayce Road | Byhalia, MS 38611
Saturday, March 11, 2017 9am-2pm
On-spot interviews will be conducted for the following positions:
- Production Operator
- Production Supervisor
- Integrated Services Technician
- Industrial Maintenance Mechanic
- Industrial Maintenance Electrician
- Forklift Operator
Qualified candidates who are not able to make the job fair may email a resume to Tiffany.Scurlock@Roxul.com with their position preference in the subject line.
- Competitive pay in permanent, full-time positions
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid vacation time and holiday
- Generous 401(k) plan and fringe benefits
- Career advancement: We promote from within!”
To learn more about Roxul and for more information on careers, go to www.roxul.com
Source: Memphis Flyer. (2017, March 2). Roxul job fair. Memphis Flyer, 1462, p. 29.