Daily Archives: March 9, 2017
Apply online at https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/memphistn
City of Memphis job opportunities for Wednesday, March 8, 2017:
- Programs Administrator Parks & Neighborhoods
- Semi-Skilled Crewperson (2 opening) Public Works
- Code Enforcement Inspector (2 openings) Public Works
- Customer Service Admin Specialist Public Works
- Police Radio Technician (2 openings) Police Services
- Sr. Crime Analyst (2 openings) Police Services
- Customer Service Admin Specialist Police Services
- Park Maintenance Manager General Services
- Treasury Tax Services Supervisor Finance & Administration
- HCD Inspection Manager Housing & Community Development
· Office Emergency Management Mgr. Fire Services
When Church Health relocates to the Crosstown Concourse, it plans to hire more dental hygienists.
“Church Health only sees dental patients who are already part of its MEMPHIS plan, an affordable health care plan for small businesses and the self-employed….the waitlist for dental stands at 560” people.
Source: Perry, E. (2017, March 9). Church Health doubling dental chairs, hiring more hygienists. Memphis Business Journal. Retrieved from http://www.bizjournals.com/memphis/news/2017/03/09/church-health-doubling-dental-chairs-hiring-more.html?ana=e_me_set1&s=newsletter&ed=2017-03-09&u=7AFEoj9ZpwPZB39vYu49Hw0827bd77&t=1489072603&j=77599901
Poplar-White Station Branch Library will be hosting a resume workshop named Resumayhem on Thursday, March 16 from 3:30pm-4:30pm. Tips will be given on resumes, interviewing skills and dressing professionally for the interview.
To register, text 901.860.5094 or call 901.415.2777. Snacks will be provided.
Location: 5094 Poplar Avenue
This event is free.
“Jones Orchard (Partnership) Millington, TN. Perform all duties of Tobacco & Nursery Production; including, but not limited to seeding, planting, irrigating, harvesting, & packaging; other alternative work. Employment Dates: 04/17/2017 – 10/21/2017. $10.92/hr. Piece rates may be offered. Worker guaranteed 3/4 of contract hours. Tools provided at no cost. Free housing provided to non-commuting workers. Transportation & subsistence reimbursed when 50% of contract is met. Random drug testing may be done after hire at employer’s expense. Apply for this job at the nearest Tennessee Career Center or call 615-741-5671 and reference job order TN520768.”
Source: The Commercial Appeal. (2017, March 8). Now hiring 4 temporary farm workers needed. The Commercial Appeal, 176(67), p. 3D.