The Neighborhood Christian Centers, Inc. is looking for an enthusiastic person for our Operation Smart Child Department. NO PHONE CALLS, PLEASE. Anyone interested in applying and wanting to be considered for an interview, please forward your résumé to email@example.com no later than 5:00pm on Wednesday, April 12, 2017. Please see the job description below.
OPERATION SMART CHILD PROGRAM ASSISTANT
HOURS: 25 Hours per week
General Purpose of Position:
Provides administrative and early childhood support for program facilitators and expectant parents.
- Should have a thorough knowledge of Operation Smart Child departmental policies and procedure manual.
- Should exhibit a pleasant demeanor with program participants, agency representatives and staff when performing daily tasks.
- Collect, monitor and report relevant program and participant information.
- Initiate and respond to program prospects and participants using the most effective and efficient communication tools.
- Assist with program activities & events as needed.
- May supervise and oversee small children activities.
- Perform other job duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Aptitudes:
- High School Diploma plus 3 years early childhood and social services experience
- Strong interpersonal and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to understand multi-step written and oral procedures/instructions
- Ability to organize and process efficiently
- Demonstrated team player with high level of professionalism
- Adherence to NCC policies/procedures, including safety practices
- Experience working with small children (ages 0-4) in an urban ministry/educational setting
- Ability to demonstrate intermediate knowledge and use of MS Office Suite (WORD, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Interest in and the ability to articulate the NCC Statement of Faith, Mission and Values
- Valid Tennessee driver’s license and insurance with a good driving record
- Ability to pass required background and reference checks