“The BMG Family Physicians Group Foundation is looking for a full-time, experienced office manager to join our team. We are looking for an exceptional individual who is very team oriented, highly professional, reliable, goal oriented, and who has outstanding clinical skills.
The candidate must have the following experience, skills, and education:
- Bachelor’s degree or Associate degree in a related field is strongly preferred
- Knowledge of medical issues and terminology
Tasks and Responsibilities may include:
- Hire and train staff
- Monitor and evaluate staff performance
- Establish/enforce office policies and procedures
- Ensure compliance with current healthcare regulations, medical laws and ethics
- Keep track of equipment and devices and manage inventory
- Ensure patient records are current and accurate
Please fax resumes to 901-751-5541 or email to: email@example.com”
Source: The Commercial Appeal. (2017, April 16). Office manager. The Commercial Appeal, 176(106), p. 4C.