Now Hiring Receiving Clerk
- Receive product from outside vendors
- Match incoming product with work orders
- Count and inspect inbound merchandise for quality and accuracy
The ideal person for this position will possess the following skills:
- Able to work on your feet
- A good cooperative attitude
- Ability to take direction
- Willingness to learn
- Interest in learning to screen printing is a plus
Benefits: Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance Paid Holidays and Vacation Time
Compensation hourly based on performance
Please apply via email: email@example.com or drop off a resume @ 580 Tillman St. Suite 4
Mon- Friday between 9am-3pm
We will be accepting applications for this position through May 15th.
Youth Villages’ Residential Treatment programs serve children with emotional and behavioral problems.
Our residential campuses provide the setting for an intensive treatment program that combines the unique balance of structure and freedom.
This enables children and their families to identify, understand and cope with their individual needs and develop the skills necessary to succeed in less restrictive settings. We have different types of facilities all of these utilize the Re-Education of Emotionally Disturbed Children therapy model (Re-Ed).
This job will involve lifeguarding at a pool at a residential treatment facility and/or leading and lifeguarding canoeing activities at a lake on the campus with at-risk youth.
Available positions: Chief Operating Officer, Human Resources Generalist, Director of Development/Marketing/Communication, Academic Program Manager
Open Date: 4/26/2017
Close Date: 7/1/2017
Please click on each link below to read the job description and apply. Continue reading
Teacher Positions Open
Holy Family School
Holy Family School, a PreK-8 elementary Catholic school operated by Sacred Heart Southern Missions located in Holly Springs, MS seeks to fill the following teaching positions for the 2017-2018 school year.
- Science Teacher – must have the following endorsement – 188 General Science 7-12.
- Social Studies Teacher – must have the following endorsement – 192 Social Studies 7-12.
- Music Teacher – must have the following endorsements – 166 General Music K-12.
- Middle School Math Teacher – must have the following endorsements – 154 Math 7-12 or 901 Middle School Math 4-12.
- Computer Teacher – must have the following endorsements – 113 Computer Education K-12 or 118 Instructional Technology K-12 or 147 Technology Education 7-12.
Applicants with multiple endorsements are encouraged to apply. Applicants must meet MS state teacher certification and licensure requirements or the ability to obtain a reciprocal license with stated endorsements. Qualified applicants should send a cover letter and resume to Principal, Holy Family School, 395 N. West Street, Holly Springs, MS 39536 or fax to: 662-252-3694; or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.