- Sweep, mop, wax, strip, scrub, and buff all types of floor surfaces.
- Surface clean carpets with an extractor
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Valid Driver License required. Must be able to pass a Background Check & Drug testing
- 1 year experience as a floor tech in a related work environment required; 5 years preferred.
- Must be able to lift cleaning equipment (must be able to lift 75 pounds or more).
- Must be able to operate all needed floor equipment for all floor surfaces including carpet and hardwood.
- Must have a strong knowledge of striping, waxing, buffing, and cleaning all floor surfaces.
- Ability to work different hours as needed.
Experience growth and development through our continuous training, as well as tuition and licensure reimbursement, or pursue opportunities to advance both clinically and administratively with Youth Villages.
- Medical, Dental, Prescription Drug Coverage and Vision
- Retirement Savings Pension Plan 403 (b)
- 2 weeks paid vacation
- 12 paid sick days per year
- 10 paid holidays
Youth Villages’ Residential Treatment programs serve children with emotional and behavioral problems. Our residential campuses provide the setting for an intensive treatment program that combines the unique balance of structure and freedom. This enables children and their families to identify, understand and cope with their individual needs and develop the skills necessary to succeed in less restrictive settings. We have three different types of facilities—Intensive Residential Centers, Open Campuses, and Group Homes. Located in Tennessee and Georgia, all of these facilities utilize the Re-Education of Emotionally Disturbed Children therapy model (Re-Ed).