Title: Office and Dispatch Administrator
Reports To: Executive Director, Janet Boscarino Department: Administrative
Date: April 10, 2017
Clean Memphis is seeking an experienced, well-organized Office and Dispatch Administrator to manage the daily operations of our dynamic, growing organization. The Office and Dispatch Administrator will be responsible for optimizing intra-office communications, streamlining office operations and administrative procedures, office staff supervision and task delegation. We’re looking for a reliable, energetic professional who doesn’t mind wearing multiple hats. This role also has responsibilities including: payroll, on-boarding of educators, and drivers; tracking and reporting of grant obligations.
This is a unique opportunity to use your organizational and relationship building skills to be an essential part of an organization, which is dedicated to making a positive, meaningful difference in Memphis. If you are a qualified, committed professional, who is pro-active, organized, detail oriented, creative and passionate about providing positive, exceptional service, we’d like to hear
Primary Duties / Responsibilities
• Organize and maintain supply, storage closet, and common work areas.
• Maintain and update staff phone lists and contact information.
• Coordinate service of datacom, telecom, IT and facilities as needed.
• Manage incoming and outgoing parcels.
• Manage calls/emails/inquires with high degree of professionalism.
• Provide support logistics and preparations for fund raising events.
• Process bi-weekly time sheets for staff.
• Track PTO/vacation & sick days.
• Operate as assistant to Executive Director in fractional/as needed capacity.
• Upload and manage all data pushed to Accounting Firm.
• Schedule internal and external meetings.
• Record and prepare minutes as needed for internal meetings.
Source: Greater Memphis Chamber of Commerce http://members.memphischamber.com/jobs