Monthly Archives: April 2017
Job Posting Notice
|Date:||April 24, 2017|
|Title:||Manager, Quality Assurance|
|Reports To (Title):||Director, EHS and Quality Assurance|
This position is responsible for overall development, implementation, and maintenance of the organization’s Quality Management System (QMS). Reports directly to the Director, EHS & Quality Assurance; and works in conjunction with operations, purchasing, outsourcing, customer service, R&D and any other functional group that has an effect on product quality.
Bachelor’s degree and ten (10) years progressively responsible experience with quality management systems in a manufacturing environment (chemical manufacturing a plus). Possess and maintain quality management certification. Have in-depth knowledge and experience with Lean manufacturing principles and tools. Have a demonstrated ability to lead people and get results through others. Must be able to interface with and influence all levels of the organization.
Must have excellent analytical skills; excellent organization and follow-up skills; excellent verbal and written communication skills; excellent problem-solving skills; ability to organize and prioritize work assignments; ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment; ability to analyze situations and respond in a timely manner; ability to lead and participate in multi-functional teams; ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships within the Barr organization; ability to establish and implement new processes; must be very proficient in computer applications including word processing, spreadsheets, charts and graphics. Some overtime will be required.
To apply for or obtain additional information, please contact Shelly Kovach at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All American Sporting Goods is Now Hiring a Quality Control Inspector
- Monitor clothing being screen printed or quality and consistency
- Pay close attention to fine detail
- Must be vocal and assertive
- Able to work on your feet
The ideal person for this position will possess the following skills:
- A good cooperative attitude
- Ability to take direction
- Willingness to learn
- Interest in learning to screen print is a plus
All American Sporting Goods is Now Hiring Screen Printers
Primary responsibilities will be to screen print sport uniforms and fan apparel.
• Read and understand work order details
• Silk screen press set up & take down
• Maintain consistency of alignment/registration on all garments
• Ability to print with quality & consistency in a fast paced environment
• Works well with others
The ideal person for this position will have the following skills:
• Ability to set up/break down a multi-color manual and automatic press
• Competence printing multi-color individual numbers
• Knowledge of a variety of ink types
Thursday, April 27, Sprouts Grocery Stores, 9050 Hwy. 64, Lakeland
3150 Village Shops Drive, Germantown
- Must have at least 6 months of experience, preferably in a production environment
- Must be able lift at least 50 lb.
- Perform repetitive task for an entire shift: required to stoop, kneel, bend and reach
- Frequent manipulation of hands/wrists to handle and assemble/disassemble product
- Must be able to stand throughout the work shift
- Must possess basic math, counting and sorting skills
- Forklift Drivers must be certified on Sit Down, Stand Up with at least 6 months experience
- Bring resume with current work history
- Able to provide two forms of ID
- Able to provide proof of education (Diploma or G.E.D.)
- Must have 2 references from most recent employers
Randstad offers healthcare benefits package
Randstad pays weekly
Our client is conveniently located near shops, restaurants, banks and Hwy 40
· HCD Project Manager Housing & Community Development
· Information Security Analyst (2 openings) Information Systems
· Sr. Telecommunications Analyst Information Systems
· IT Compliance Specialist Information Systems
The Memphis College of Art Campus Safety Department has full-time positions open on 1st shift 8am-4pm, 2nd shift 4pm-12am and 3rd shift 12am-8am. Pay starts at $10, plus benefits. Must have a valid drivers record, clean background and a valid security license. Apply in person at 1930 Poplar or send resume to email@example.com.
On April 29th, Crosstown Concourse is hosting a job fair in their Central Atrium from 10a.m. – 2p.m.
There will be over 60 jobs that need to be filled. Any persons seeking employment opportunities are cordially invited to attend. Pre-registration is strongly recommended.
You can register by clicking this link: Crosstown Concourse Job Fair
Below are the press release and flyer for the event.