Only a few positions left!!! Busy landscape company searching for Lawn Maintenance Workers and Crew Leaders that will help our company provide the quality of service our customers deserve. We are looking for team members that are punctual, have good work ethic, able to work with others, and presents themselves in a professional manner. The ideal candidate will be knowledgeable about all aspects of lawncare and be able to work in a timely, yet efficient manner.
– Must provide resume of previous job experience.
– Must have valid driver’s license/clean record.
– Must be dependable and on time. Average day starts at 7 a.m.
– Must have transportation to office.
– Must be able to work Monday – Friday. Some Saturdays required if it rains during the week
– Must be able to perform physical labor in all weather conditions.
– Request further instruction from foreman if unclear or original task is completed
-Wear Company uniform and represent the company in a positive manner at all times
– Experience required.
Daily tasks include (but not limited to)
- Lawn maintenance – mowing, (Walk Behind and Zero Turn experience a plus) edging, trimming, blowing, sod installation and leaf clean-up.
- Hardscape installation – ponds, pavers, irrigation systems, lighting and rock borders.
- Bed maintenance – plant installs, pruning, mulching, pine straw and promix application.
With the correct employees, we will continue providing top quality landscaping services that our customers have come to expect. Do you feel that you fit the above criteria? If so, please submit your resume and be part of a winning team!
Apply via email firstname.lastname@example.org